Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Discussion: What does the grunt really..*SP*
Posted By: LucidDate: 1/8/02 12:35 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Discussion: What does the grunt really..*SP* (Mark Levin)

: I tried this the other day and was not able to find the grunt in any door
: past the encounter with Foe Hammer... Can someone post more detailed
: instructions?

: Also, I got the jeep over the barrels without a rocket. I managed to aim the
: jump so that it got stuck halfway through a gap in barrels (luck, mostly)
: and managed to wiggle it free.

After you see Foe Hammer bite the big one, you come to a tunnel that travels in an S-shape (the one with the grunts and elites running for their lives). There is a tunnel that cuts across the curve in the S. The tunnel is on your right. Take the tunnel, and inside there is another tunnel to your right as soon as you get inside. Hop out and walk into this tunnel and you find the grunt.

I'm sure glad he led us back to the starship, because boy, have I worked up a big, crunchy thirst. wtf

The phrase might change depending on difficulty... ?

Message Index

Replies:

Discussion: What does the grunt really..*SP*PanZer 1/7/02 11:57 p.m.
     Re: Discussion: What does the grunt really..*SP*PCDestroyer 1/8/02 8:12 a.m.
     Re: Discussion: What does the grunt really..*SP*Mark Levin 1/8/02 10:33 a.m.
           Re: Discussion: What does the grunt really..*SP*Lucid 1/8/02 12:35 p.m.
                 Re: Discussion: What does the grunt really..*SP*my guess is... 1/8/02 1:38 p.m.
                       Re: Discussion: What does the grunt really..*SP*Finn/Daniel 1/8/02 3:22 p.m.
                             Re: Discussion: What does the grunt really..*SP*Lucid 1/8/02 4:00 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.