Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

I've cataloged every statement 343GS makes on Lvl7
Posted By: Skeletor <skeletor02@lycos.com>Date: 12/23/01 11:41 p.m.

I've played through the level multipule times; the following might be of use for anyone trying to figure out the backstory of Halo, it includes many interesting points which I've higlighted in bold font.

Here is everything 343 Guilty Spark says on The Library, exluding the final cinematic:

Scripted:

We must collect the index before we can activate the installation.

We are near the index chamber, follow me.

The energy field above us contains the index, we must get up there.

The security doors have sealed automatically, I will go access the override to open them.

Please follow closely, this portal is the first of ten.

Puzzling; you brought such ineffective weapons to combat The Flood, despite the containment protocols.

The Flood must not escape the installation; they consume all.

You can see how the body's been transformed by the genetic restructuring of the Flood infection. The small creatures carry spores that cause a host to mutate. The mutated host then produces spores that can pass the Flood to others. It is insidious and elegant. As long as any hosts remain: the Flood, is virulent.

We must continue, this way please.

This instillation's research facilities are most impressive. Perhaps you will have time to see them later.

These sentinels will supplement your combat systems, but I suggest upgrade to at least a class-12 combat skin. Your current model only scans as a class-2, which is unsuited for this kind of work.

Pardon me, a plasma conduit breach in section 5-5-2-4 has disrupted power flow to a gravidic [Yes, he uses the word "gravidic", or at least something that sounds like it, which as far as I know doesn't exist] maintenance [At this point he disappears and his sentence is cut off, I've played through the level many times and this always happens]

Flood activity has caused a failure in a drone control subsystem, I must reset the backup unit, please continue on, I will rejoin you when I have completed my task.

The sentinels can use their weapons to manage the Flood only for a short time, speed is of the essence.

Please wait here.

Your environment suit should serve you well when the Flood begins to alter the atmosphere, you are a good planner.

The instillation was well conceived. It is surely the only way to end the Flood threat.

I would conjecture that the other species currently on the instillation is responsible for releasing the Flood. They seem most persistent in their attempts to access restricted areas.

Well naturally The Flood is simply too dangerous to release, and thus sterilization protocols may again need to be enacted. Of course, samples were kept here after the last catastrophic outbreak for study. It seems that decision may have been an error.

The instillation was specifically built to study and contain the Flood. Their survival as a race was dependant upon it, I am grateful to see that some of them survived to reproduce.

I will deactivate the security lock. Wait here.

Please stay close, time is short.

The Flood are already hard at work repairing your vessel, it's parasitic nature belies the Flood's intelligence.

Hostility:

Are you finished yet?

That is completely unnecessary.

Please stop firing your weapon.

We have much more important business here.

Please stop being Human.

Please, control your temper.

Idle:

Hmmmhmmmhmmhmmhmm Ah!

Hmmhmmhmm Oh, Hello!

Laadadatataa.

Hmmhmmhmmhmmm Oh, that's a good idea.

Hmmhmmhmm Ah, I am a genius.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

Message Index

Replies:

I've cataloged every statement 343GS makes on Lvl7Skeletor 12/23/01 11:41 p.m.
     *The above is a spoiler of course* *NM*Skeletor 12/23/01 11:42 p.m.
     Re: I've cataloged every statement 343GS makes onHayato 12/23/01 11:49 p.m.
     nice work *NM**Ar-Isildur of *WP* 12/24/01 12:46 a.m.
     Re: I've cataloged every statement 343GS makes on Ruzhyo 12/24/01 10:16 a.m.
           Re: I've cataloged every statement 343GS makes onGary Coleman 12/24/01 1:31 p.m.
     it's "Gravitic" not Gravidic ;)Pfhreak777 12/24/01 5:30 p.m.
           Re: it's "Gravitic" not Gravidic ;)Skeletor 12/24/01 6:00 p.m.
     Re: I've cataloged every statement 343GS makes on jiblet 12/26/01 10:15 a.m.
           Re: I've cataloged every statement 343GS makes onSkeletor 12/26/01 2:51 p.m.
     Nice job, thanks *NM* *NM*Anonymous Rex 1/2/02 4:44 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.