After much thought, I believe I came up with how you can become a vidmaster in Halo-
1. Of course, all levels have to be played on Leg...I mean Total Carnage. :)
2. Can not take more than 4 hours to finish a level/chapter.
3. No can survives (except for you and rest of story characters).
4. Only can use melee attack on the backs of the enemy (can't use it on Flood).
5. Can only use vehicles for traveling. Can not run people over in them (I am not sure about this rule yet) and under no circumstances can use the vehicle's stationary weapon or have a marine helping you out. They should be dead anyway. :)
6. During battles, you can only use 1 weapon at a time. If you are not being engaged or surrounded, you may switch weapons at your desire.
7. Only way to face a Hunter is to melee attack him (and this doesn't have to be a one-hit kill melee attack like rule number 4 states). So Hunters are an exception to that rule. :)
Yes, there' that number 7 again! Anyway, that's about it for now. I was thinking about rules for the grenades, but I don't think it will work out right. Also I wanted to put a rule it saying you can not lose any health bars, but I think that may be impossible.
Thoughts or suggestions people?