Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Fun Exploration on Two Betrayals
Posted By: PanZer <punkskater@mac.com>Date: 12/15/01 12:22 a.m.

In Response To: Further Halo Exploration, and oddity. (Hayato)

Me and my friend were playing two betrayals, and the first time u get the banshees, after u kill the tanks and all the elites, we took the banshees and flew down into the control center. While theres nothing really interesting, it is fun to fly through the hologram halo and the planet.

On the Assault on the Control room when you reach the area where you cant drive the tank anymore because of some bars. In the area beyond there where there is a ton on guys, I drove a ghost into the building where u go next. After clearing the rooms of everyone, I managed to get the ghost onto the lift. It was quite easy getting it through those small doors (it works best if u go in backwards, although it takes some blind driving because the camera starts going into the wall.) Finally I got it on the lift, and started to go up. I felt like I was on an aircraft carrier (they have those huge elevators that brings planes up to the deck.) But suddenly, the ghost falls through the lift! Apparently Bungie either designed it so u cant take vehicles on the lifts, or it was a bug that they either never tested or couldnt fix. :( Those are some of the odd things i have done.

Message Index

Replies:

Further Halo Exploration, and oddity.Hayato 12/14/01 4:14 p.m.
     Re: Further Halo Exploration, and oddity.Hayato 12/14/01 4:19 p.m.
           Dibs on instructions to Silent Cartographer :)jeremedia 12/14/01 7:43 p.m.
                 Re: Dibs on instructions to Silent Cartographer :)Hayato 12/14/01 8:16 p.m.
     2nd chaptercarrim 12/14/01 5:32 p.m.
           Where?!Hayato 12/14/01 6:59 p.m.
                 Re: Where?!carrim 12/14/01 8:12 p.m.
                       Thx ,Who wants to start a site on exploration?!?!Hayato 12/14/01 8:19 p.m.
                             *grins* :D *NM*jack 12/14/01 11:43 p.m.
                             *grins* (again):Djack 12/14/01 11:45 p.m.
     Got to the swamp area and...Pfhor 12/14/01 8:25 p.m.
           Re: Got to the swamp area and...Hayato 12/14/01 8:31 p.m.
     Fun Exploration on Two BetrayalsPanZer 12/15/01 12:22 a.m.
     Re: Further Halo Exploration, and oddity.Louis Wu 12/15/01 12:24 p.m.
           Re: Further Halo Exploration, and oddity.no7orious the suicidal 12/17/01 2:53 p.m.
                 Re: Further Halo Exploration, and oddity.Aginor 12/18/01 11:45 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.