Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: is there more?
Posted By: The halo and sonic fan <daj2500@hotmail.com>Date: 12/10/01 6:33 p.m.

In Response To: is there more? (Jester)

: Sometimes music is a sign of another egg in the area. Keep looking around.

: Or maybe somebody just liked the song and stuck it up in the top of the map
: as a serence get-away. :-)

I found out that you don't even need to make the banshee fall off. it seems to be a music trigger spot. you know, the platform that is above that building with the ramps and unbreakable glass? not the walkway ON TOP of the building, but the one above that. it has ANOTHER one just like it above it. go to the lower one. stand on the right hand side, after flying up there with the banshee. if you don't hear the music, you might not be standing on the correct side. while approaching it, it should be on your right. it is on one of those thin walkways. but when you hear the music, STOP!!! and listen. because if you move, it stops. you can go back to the same spot and it will start up again though.

Message Index

Replies:

Hey guys, I found an easter egg in Halo!!!The halo and sonic fan 12/10/01 7:13 a.m.
     Just so you know, the easter egg is hidden music. *NM*The halo and sonic fan 12/10/01 10:23 a.m.
           , and only my post can show you how to get it. *NM*The halo and sonic fan 12/10/01 10:24 a.m.
                 Re: ...and only you can make such annoying posts *NM*SickOfU 12/10/01 2:17 p.m.
                       SickOfU should shut up.The halo and sonic fan 12/10/01 6:37 p.m.
                       another jerk, that is all SickOfU is.The halo and sonic fan 12/10/01 6:54 p.m.
                             I did not read the above postLucid 12/12/01 1:18 a.m.
     Re: Hey guys, I found an easter egg in Halo!!!Lucid 12/10/01 1:06 p.m.
           is there more?Jester 12/10/01 1:22 p.m.
                 Re: is there more?The halo and sonic fan 12/10/01 6:33 p.m.
     Re: Hey guys, I found an easter egg in Halo!!!vector40 12/10/01 7:27 p.m.
           Re: Hey guys, I found an easter egg in Halo!!!Lucid 12/10/01 10:16 p.m.
                 Re: Hey guys, I found an easter egg in Halo!!!The halo and sonic fan 12/11/01 9:06 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.