Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Good point... *spoilers*
Posted By: Wes Norris <Rnorris25@home.com>Date: 11/30/01 7:11 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Good point... *spoilers* (Kanen Faud'r)

: 343 Guilty Spark quotes shedding a bit of light on the story...

: "The installation was specifically built to study and contain the Flood
: - their survival as a race was dependant on it. I am grateful to see that
: some of them have survived to reproduce."

: There was another quote in the Library I missed relating to the "last
: catastrophic outbreak" it checkpointed me right after and I didn't
: hear most of it. I'll go back again.

: Later on, in the Control Room cutscene...

: "[Halo will kill the Flood's food]...but you already knew that - I mean,
: how couldn't you?"
: ...
: "Why would you hesitate to do what you have already done? Last time you
: asked me If it were my choice, would I do it? Having had considerable time
: to ponder your query, my answer has not changed - we have no choice, we
: must activate the ring. "

: I'm getting a serious feeling of deja vu here... Halo Infinity anyone?

: - eli

"The installation was specifically built to study and contain the Flood - their survival as a race was dependant on it. I am grateful to see that some of them have survived to reproduce."

Read that again and think about it, where it says "their survival as a race was dependant on it. I am grateful to see that some of them have survived to reproduce."
He could be talking about the forerunners not the flood because where he says we have done it before so why not again?
aka.... he is happy to see that some of the forerunners survived and reproduced..

my 2 cents

Message Index

Replies:

Notice you don't learn a single thing...(spoilers)A HALO FAN 11/21/01 7:25 p.m.
     Re: Notice you don't learn a single thing about HaHarry 11/21/01 8:33 p.m.
           Spoiler alert! *NM*Andrew Nagy 11/28/01 8:58 p.m.
     Re: Notice you don't learn a single thing...(spoilApe Man 11/21/01 10:09 p.m.
           Re: Notice you don't learn a single thing...(spoilKanen Faud'r 11/22/01 1:48 a.m.
                 Re: Notice you don't learn a single thing...(spoilHarry 11/22/01 2:28 a.m.
                       Re: Notice you don't learn a single thing...(spoilKanen Faud'r 11/22/01 5:15 a.m.
                             Good point...Louis Wu 11/22/01 5:30 a.m.
                                   Re: Good point... *spoilers*Kanen Faud'r 11/22/01 6:10 p.m.
                                         Re: Good point... *spoilers*Louis Wu 11/23/01 8:57 a.m.
                                         Re: Good point... *spoilers*Wes Norris 11/30/01 7:11 p.m.
                                               agreed *NM*op_ivy 11/30/01 8:01 p.m.
                                               Re: Good point... *spoilers*{mAc}Dark_Eagle 12/1/01 3:05 p.m.
                                   That last post WAS NOT a lull in the spoilers *NM*Andrew Nagy 11/23/01 5:59 p.m.
                                   Re: Good point... *spoilers*Santiago 11/24/01 3:47 a.m.
                                         halo and douglas adams and micheal chrichtonhoju2 11/28/01 9:19 p.m.
                                         Re: Good point... *spoilers*Wes Marden 12/2/01 3:39 a.m.
                             Re: Notice you don't learn a single thing...(spoilJason 1/31/02 4:48 p.m.
                                   Re: Notice you don't learn a single thing...(spoilRookie 1/31/02 8:11 p.m.
                             Re: Notice you don't learn a single thing...(spoilThorir 2/8/02 2:30 p.m.
                                   Re: Notice you don't learn a single thing...(spoilBfreeze 2/8/02 5:52 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.