Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

I get the feeling...
Posted By: Quirel <I_am_quirel@hotmail.com>Date: 3/1/13 2:02 a.m.

In Response To: So, where does the Halo story go from here? (Gravemind)

That it'll go something like this:*

photo Halo5_zpsdaec44ad.jpg

Where do we go from here? I don't know.
I know that Cortana is going to come back in some way, probably as if she never really left. Didact is still alive, because there's no way that 343i is going to put that much emphasis on him and use him only for one game.

But where is the rest of the universe going to go from here? I dunno.
Halo 4 is just too far into left field for me to feel any sort of continuity with the previous installments. It's practically its own version of Halo now, which means that it can go in any direction 343i feels like...
And none of those directions are particularly interesting to me.

*(Yeah, Spock's death was the highlight in an otherwise forgettable movie. Leonard Nimroy did an excellent job, and William Shatner actually acted for once. But it was somewhat undermined by the fact that I know that the next movie is going to pull some "I planted my soul in Scotty" mumbo jumbo out of Roddenberry's arse.)

Message Index

Replies:

So, where does the Halo story go from here?Gravemind 2/28/13 2:25 a.m.
     Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?munky-058 2/28/13 2:44 a.m.
           Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?Def Guru 7777 2/28/13 2:51 a.m.
           Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?serpx 2/28/13 3:46 a.m.
                 Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?General Vagueness 2/28/13 1:34 p.m.
                       Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?serpx 2/28/13 2:09 p.m.
                             Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?serpx 2/28/13 2:10 p.m.
                             Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?General Vagueness 2/28/13 2:50 p.m.
                                   Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?serpx 2/28/13 6:11 p.m.
                                         Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?General Vagueness 3/1/13 2:58 p.m.
                       Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?Def Guru 7777 2/28/13 3:57 p.m.
           Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?Apollo 2/28/13 6:14 a.m.
           Needs moar Halo Wars 2kornman00 2/28/13 8:36 a.m.
     Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?Def Guru 7777 2/28/13 2:48 a.m.
     Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?bryan newman 2/28/13 4:38 a.m.
     Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?Dielectric 2/28/13 6:23 p.m.
           Re: So, where does the Halo story go from here?Gravemind 2/28/13 6:47 p.m.
     I know where the story goes from here!Captain Spark 2/28/13 6:35 p.m.
     I get the feeling...Quirel 3/1/13 2:02 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.