Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Continue to click at your own risk
Posted By: kornman00 <kornman00@gmail.com>Date: 2/7/13 12:18 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Click at your own risk (pete_the_duck)

: Question: Have you actually, in game, found the easter egg? It'd be good to
: know the rumors of it's impossibility are incorrect.

In-game, myself, no. After 'Pelicangate' I figured I'd leave it to others to tackle that chore.

However, snippit of the level's script. See line 78 for the rewards.

That's as far as I took looking into this egg way back when that video was posted. I didn't spend any time verifying that the object type for the gpe_event_crate_* scenario objects were weapon crates or were spawned in the same area or not. I only took the time to verify the settings needed for the egg and what the game did when you killed all 8 elites. And like I said in that post on the video, it's an educated guess that the supposed crates are weapon crates. What else would you reward a player for killing 8 beam-rifling elites on legendary? Statues of Mister Chief? Well, okay, maybe...

Halomods

Message Index

Replies:

Hasn't the Requiem egg already been found?Captain Spark 2/7/13 9:30 a.m.
     Re: Hasn't the Requiem egg already been found?Louis Wu 2/7/13 10:11 a.m.
           Re: Hasn't the Requiem egg already been found?munky-058 2/7/13 10:32 a.m.
                 Re: Hasn't the Requiem egg already been found?pete_the_duck 2/7/13 10:37 a.m.
                 Click at your own riskkornman00 2/7/13 10:46 a.m.
                       Re: Click at your own riskpete_the_duck 2/7/13 11:44 a.m.
                             Continue to click at your own riskkornman00 2/7/13 12:18 p.m.
                                   Re: Continue to click at your own riskPkmnrulz240 2/8/13 8:02 a.m.
     Re: The Requiem egg hasn't already been foundGeneral Vagueness 2/7/13 7:14 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.