Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Halo 4 Forge Parody ViDoc
Posted By: Taco Power <dmshst@hotmail.co.uk>Date: 1/13/13 3:25 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Halo 4 Forge Parody ViDoc (DEEP NNN)

: There is more than enough good in Halo 4 for me to want 343i to make more. As
: an individual, constantly attacking 343i will not ensure I get what I want
: and may even result in me getting nothing. Politely making a list of
: issues is all that is required.

I actually take a different view to this. I can see good things in H4 but none of them out weigh what I perceive as a vast amount of negatives.

Speaking about Forge specifically I have had no interest in using the tool since the game was released. I played about with it in the weeks following launch day but I have not made a single map. The closest I have come so far is a Race map which I completed, only to discover the Race game type was removed. That was a weekend wasted... Some would say I should have checked to see if it was available prior to starting out. I respond that I shouldn't have needed to.

I am not a serious "Forger". If I had the abilities and the interest like Mr Duck I would maybe notice the subtle improvements, tools and settings that have been provided. But that (like I expect the vast majority of H4 players) is not me.

Most of the issues raised in the video are, to me at least legitimate complaints. Sure there is comedy written in but that just makes it more watchable. The video has been produced to a high standard and as has been observed will probably garner quite a large number of views. I would hope something like this would come to 343s attention as opposed to the many BAWWWWW videos and forum posts which anybody intelligent would simply disregard. Sure it's tongue in cheek but it seems to be sincerely made and will hopefully produce a positive response.

The Clan AB Montages

Message Index

Replies:

Halo 4 Forge Parody ViDocpete_the_duck 1/13/13 11:31 a.m.
     Re: Halo 4 Forge Parody ViDocDEEP NNN 1/13/13 12:03 p.m.
           Re: Halo 4 Forge Parody ViDocpete_the_duck 1/13/13 12:48 p.m.
           Re: Halo 4 Forge Parody ViDocTaco Power 1/13/13 3:25 p.m.
                 Re: Halo 4 Forge Parody ViDocpete_the_duck 1/13/13 4:42 p.m.
                       Re: Halo 4 Forge Parody ViDocTaco Power 1/13/13 8:24 p.m.
     Re: Halo 4 Forge Parody ViDocTDSpiral 1/13/13 4:06 p.m.
     Well saidiForge 1/14/13 9:06 a.m.
           Re: Well saidDundre 1/14/13 10:06 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.