glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.
Posted By: munky-058 <munky.058@gmail.com>Date: 1/11/13 8:16 p.m.

In Response To: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP. (NsU Soldier)

: 1.) A bit under one in nine for total kills in a pool of eleven weapons still
: means that the Boltshot is doing really well for that pool. Better than
: what the statistical average would be.

It would be a statistical average if you could spawn with any of those other weapons. Just because they're all close-quarters doesn't mean they can be directly compared to the Boltshot. That's why I repeatedly point out that they are power weapons. As in you can't spawn with them, so you can't compare them directly.

: 2.) Did you not notice that it was only second to melee in terms of kills?
: Kind of a big point.

You also spawn with Melee. And melee is fairly common in every playlist. Kind of a big point.

: The Plasma Pistol is a sidearm, it belonged in that comparison.

It's as much a sidearm as the sticky det, in that their primary use isn't one-on-one combat scenarios, but rather tactical approaches to an engagement. As has been pointed out, using the plasma pistol as a kill-oriented weapon is folly. That's not its niche. It's primary purpose is shield-popping and vehicle disabling. Were the single shots more powerful than a gentle nudge, then yes, it would belong in the comparison.

Let's look at it this way: You have no Plasma Pistol deaths. Does this mean you've never come up against one? Have you never had a death ATTRIBUTED to a Plasma Pistol? I see far, far more Plasma Pistols than Magnums in MatchMaking, and see them used more often in my demise than the Boltshot.

: Because it's a sidearm. I was only including close-quarter ordinance power
: weapons in that particular point. "Moar outrage" wasn't my goal,
: a clearer understanding of the Boltshot's place was.

You say "clearer understanding of the Boltshot's place", yet you list the Gravity Hammer in your list. Among the other rare weapons as well. And that's beside the fact that all of these are weapons you may go a dozen games without encountering. And yet, in your eyes, simply because the Boltshot has more kills than these, it's far more powerful than them at close-quarters?

: 1.) The kills with those weapons are also less because you actually have to
: work for them, you're not hand-delivered a power weapon upon spawning.

Not only do you have to work for them, but you may not run into them at all. Gravity Hammer only exists in Infinity gametypes, Sword only spawns on Complex and Adrift (IIRC), Shotgun is very rare to get as a Drop, and the Ball only exists in Oddball.

: 2.) A big part of that point was that Wu's argument was, "You're
: practically never killed by it so I don't see what the deal is." The
: essence of my retort was, "among close-quarters weaponry (melee
: included) and sidearms you're disproportionally often killed by a
: Boltshot." Ultimately, the sidearm comparison has more to say about
: the Boltshot's balance, but that point was still interesting.

You're smarter than the idiocy of this entire "point".

: 1.) "Distributed fairly"? So ours were distributed
: "unfairly" then? Whaaaat...

It meant that my games aren't distributed equally among the gametypes, but rather, FAIRLY EQUALLY. Which means "mostly-ish".

: 2.) You don't have significantly different results. That's the funny part.
: Only slightly different results.

More time in game means more time at the mercy of every weapon. Considering that the Magnum has caught up to the Boltshot, with the Scattershot not that far behind (being a rare power weapon), that's a significant difference.

: 1.) I guarantee you were killed by a magnum in SWAT. (And for each time you
: were that makes my point stronger.) But even working with that number of
: 76, the Boltshot is still tied for kills with the other TWO sidearms
: COMBINED. I cannot believe you didn't see a problem with that. This was
: the same for the other two.

I've only played maybe three games of SWAT, and the BR was almost exclusively what killed me.

The problem is that you treat the Plasma Pistol as falling into the same role of the Boltshot and Magnum, when it's not even close. The fact that they are handguns in the sense that you could hold them with one hand does NOT make them similar weapons. They are to be used for vastly different purposes, with the Magnum, in this regard, being the LEAST "useful" in general combat.

It can't stop vehicles, it can't track and pop shields, it can't one-hit-kill at close range... It is not an appealing weapon. I myself have NO loadout with the magnum other than my Spartan Ops loadout, and that's ONLY so that I won't have as much trouble with the weapon racks.
Do you have a magnum in your main loadout?

AND YET, the number of deaths I have by magnum are the same as the deaths I have by Boltshot.

The Plasma Pistol can NOT be compared to either of these weapons in terms of direct kills.

: 2.) Boltshot is STILL number two, only to melee. (Keep in mind that melee is
: part of the golden tripod, it's not surprising that it's number one.) This
: was the same for the other two.

We've established that other than the magnum (and Plasma Pistol, which you keep lobbing into this), it's also the ONLY weapon in this group that you can spawn with.

: I didn't *fail* to include it, it didn't belong. I only included the
: Suppressor because it is an inherently close-quarters weapon. The AR
: and Storm Rifle can be used at medium range effectively, the Suppressor is
: a joke at anything but close range. Considering I was comparing
: close-quarter weapons and sidearms, it made perfect sense.

Honestly, it would make better sense to include the sticky det than the plasma pistol, since it has far more in common with the other Close-Quarter Power Weapons than the Plasma Pistol has with the Boltshot.

: 1.) Grenades aren't an inherently close-quarter weapon. That's like
: saying rockets are.

That's why I didn't include them, and I never said they are. I'm merely pointing out that they have been used much more often to kill in close-quarters combat than medium or long range, and yet they aren't included in the list.

: 2.) I'm going to roll with the percentage that didn't include the AR. One in
: ten for total kills in a pool of eleven weapons still means that the
: Boltshot is doing better than what the statistical average would be. How
: could you not see that even in your "significantly different
: results" that the Boltshot is still doing really well?

IT. IS. NOT. AN. EVEN. POOL.

: And you say this like that's totally okay.

It was jokingly nodding to you using the zero deaths-via-Plasma-Pistol as part of your hyperbolic "TWO OTHER SIDEARMS COMBINED" point. But yes, actually. It meant that the Magnum and Boltshot are even when it comes to kills.

: " Only outnumber the two most common deaths I have at the hands of
: close-range Power Weapons..." Oh, okay.

I kind of screwed up here by not explicitly stating that I meant to say that it only took the combination of two uncommon weapons to match the very common Boltshot in kills. You used the point of using very rare weapons to make the same point, but in a manner more convenient for your argument.

: The AR is a PRIMARY weapon that is inherently a MEDIUM range weapon, the
: Boltshot is a SECONDARY weapon that is inherently a SHORT range weapon.
: Apples meet oranges. That's like saying in Reach the AR killed more people
: than the Reach Banshee, therefore the Reach Banshee was balanced.

Fair enough, assuming the AR is used almost exclusively for medium-range encounters... Which it isn't.

: You agree that the Boltshot will be the dominant sidearm you will be killed
: by, even better than the other two combined, but don't think that's OP?
: Sir, that's the very definition of OP.

If it was an ordnance drop/map spawn weapon and it had those stats, then by god yes, that would be an over-powered monster. As it stands, the Scattershot is the only weapon that approaches such numbers.

As far as being the "dominant sidearm", see my previous points to remind yourself why that entire argument is asinine.

: Why would you even be talking about nerfing the Boltshot if the entire point
: of your response was about how it doesn't need to be nerfed? Madness.

Because I can see things from another person's perspective and find points that I can acknowledge and agree on. And sometimes I can concede support of my beliefs for the greater good. These do indeed seem to be alien concepts on this forum, but I highly recommend them for everyone here.

: In your fact-supported experience (implying mine wasn't, haha) it is.

Not implying anything other than my argument had points that I believe support it, much the same way you believe your argument does. I was just saying that according to my numbers, I wasn't just blowing out hot air.

: I agree it needs to be re balanced because it is un balanced...nerfing
: would be part of that process.

rebalancing =/= overpowered. It simply means that it could be tweaked to better fit a balanced role. I even suggest how that could be done, and part of that was increasing its damage output.

Message Index

Replies:

Bulletin.GrimBrother One 1/9/13 11:11 p.m.
     Re: Bulletin.Ragashingo 1/9/13 11:32 p.m.
     Sorry 343i, but your blue flames don't work on mePyroSporker16 1/9/13 11:33 p.m.
           Re: Sorry 343i, but your blue flames don't work onKalamari 1/9/13 11:47 p.m.
           Re: Sorry 343i, but your blue flames don't work onGrimBrother One 1/10/13 12:09 a.m.
                 Grim - 1 PyroSporker - 0 *NM*zoojoo 1/10/13 5:43 a.m.
                 DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNAvateur 1/10/13 7:05 p.m.
           Re: Sorry 343i, but your blue flames don't work onBryan Newman 1/10/13 12:44 a.m.
           Agreed. *NM*Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) 1/10/13 6:46 a.m.
           Re: Sorry 343i, but your blue flames don't work onserpx 1/10/13 3:17 p.m.
                 Re: Sorry 343i, but your blue flames don't work onAvateur 1/10/13 7:09 p.m.
     "DLC fiascos?"NsU Soldier 1/10/13 12:10 a.m.
           Re: "DLC fiascos?"GrimBrother One 1/10/13 12:14 a.m.
                 Re: "DLC fiascos?"Bry 1/10/13 3:34 a.m.
                       I missed something I thinkRevenant1988 1/10/13 7:35 a.m.
                             Re: I missed something I thinkJDQuackers 1/10/13 8:34 a.m.
                                   To clarifyBry 1/10/13 9:03 a.m.
                                         Re: To clarifyRevenant1988 1/10/13 12:39 p.m.
           Re: "DLC fiascos?"uberfoop 1/10/13 12:15 a.m.
     What about SpOps 9 and 10?SonGoharotto 1/10/13 12:16 a.m.
           Frankie was right...munky-058 1/10/13 12:49 a.m.
                 Re: Frankie was right...SonGoharotto 1/10/13 9:29 a.m.
                       Re: Frankie was right...ZaneZavin 1/10/13 10:01 a.m.
                             I guess I had a brain fartSonGoharotto 1/10/13 11:23 a.m.
     "Halo 4 is the best [...] game in the series"RC Master 1/10/13 9:32 a.m.
           Re: "Halo 4 is the best [...] game in the series"GrimBrother One 1/10/13 10:19 a.m.
                 Re: "Halo 4 is the best [...] game in the series"uberfoop 1/10/13 7:09 p.m.
           Re: "Halo 4 is the best [...] game in the series"Grizzlei 1/10/13 4:00 p.m.
     What is IN this Title Update?Azo 'Galvat 1/10/13 11:10 a.m.
           Re: What is IN this Title Update?Ragashingo 1/10/13 11:37 a.m.
                 Re: What is IN this Title Update?Ranger15s 1/10/13 4:19 p.m.
                       Re: What is IN this Title Update?Ragashingo 1/10/13 5:10 p.m.
                             Re: What is IN this Title Update?Ranger15s 1/10/13 6:12 p.m.
                                   Re: What is IN this Title Update?Ragashingo 1/10/13 6:43 p.m.
                                   Re: What is IN this Title Update?Louis Wu 1/10/13 7:11 p.m.
                                         Re: What is IN this Title Update?uberfoop 1/10/13 7:30 p.m.
                                               Re: What is IN this Title Update?Ragashingo 1/10/13 8:32 p.m.
                                                     Re: What is IN this Title Update?uberfoop 1/10/13 8:47 p.m.
                                                     Re: What is IN this Title Update?Avateur 1/10/13 9:04 p.m.
                                                           Re: What is IN this Title Update?Ragashingo 1/10/13 9:22 p.m.
                                                                 Re: What is IN this Title Update?Avateur 1/10/13 9:41 p.m.
                                                                       Re: What is IN this Title Update?SonofMacPhisto 1/11/13 5:00 p.m.
                                                                             Re: What is IN this Title Update?ZackDark 1/11/13 6:09 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: What is IN this Title Update?Avateur 1/11/13 8:13 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: What is IN this Title Update?SonofMacPhisto 1/12/13 7:49 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: What is IN this Title Update?Bry 1/12/13 12:54 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: What is IN this Title Update?Avateur 1/12/13 12:59 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: What is IN this Title Update?SonofMacPhisto 1/12/13 12:59 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: What is IN this Title Update?Bry 1/12/13 1:55 p.m.
                                         I love you, Wu.munky-058 1/10/13 7:42 p.m.
                                               Re: I love you, Wu.Avateur 1/10/13 7:55 p.m.
                                                     Re: I love you, Wu.Bry 1/11/13 1:18 a.m.
                                                           Re: I love you, Wu.Avateur 1/11/13 7:57 p.m.
                                                                 CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??? *NM*Bryan Newman 1/12/13 8:03 p.m.
                                               Re: I love you, Wu.advent29 1/10/13 8:10 p.m.
                                                     Re: I love you, Wu.General Vagueness 1/13/13 11:39 a.m.
                                               Wu is a cool man. Boltshot is still OP.NsU Soldier 1/11/13 8:44 a.m.
                                                     Re: Wu is a cool man. Boltshot is still OP.Louis Wu 1/11/13 11:40 a.m.
                                                           Re: Wu is a cool man. Boltshot is still OP.Azo 'Galvat 1/11/13 1:13 p.m.
                                                     More stats, and from a more frequent MM player...munky-058 1/11/13 1:45 p.m.
                                                           Re: More stats, and from a more frequent MM playerZackDark 1/11/13 4:17 p.m.
                                                                 Re: More stats, and from a more frequent MM playerRagashingo 1/11/13 4:53 p.m.
                                                           Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.NsU Soldier 1/11/13 5:45 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.Louis Wu 1/11/13 6:35 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.DEEP NNN 1/11/13 8:12 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.munky-058 1/11/13 8:21 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.DEEP NNN 1/11/13 8:29 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.Avateur 1/11/13 8:45 p.m.
                                                                                               HBO: Statistics is hard. Statistics are hard? IDKGeneral Vagueness 1/12/13 7:51 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: HBO: Statistics is hard. Statistics are hard? uberfoop 1/12/13 8:09 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: HBO: Statistics is hard. Statistics are hard?General Vagueness 1/13/13 1:07 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: HBO: Statistics is hard. Statistics are hard? Avateur 1/12/13 9:11 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: HBO: Statistics is hard. Statistics are hard?munky-058 1/12/13 9:53 p.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: HBO: Statistics is hard. Statistics are hard?Avateur 1/12/13 9:57 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Re: HBO: Statistics is hard. Statistics are hard?munky-058 1/13/13 2:44 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.NsU Soldier 1/11/13 9:15 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.Ragashingo 1/11/13 9:30 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.NsU Soldier 1/11/13 9:58 p.m.
                                                                                         Heh. *NM*Ragashingo 1/11/13 10:57 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.Avateur 1/11/13 9:33 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.Avateur 1/11/13 9:35 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.NsU Soldier 1/11/13 9:48 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.Louis Wu 1/12/13 8:48 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.munky-058 1/11/13 8:16 p.m.
                                                     Bravoprofhalo 1/11/13 9:34 p.m.
                                               Re: I love you, Wu.Phoenix_9286 1/12/13 6:41 p.m.
                                                     Re: I love you, Wu.munky-058 1/12/13 9:48 p.m.
                                                           Re: I love you, Wu.General Vagueness 1/13/13 1:14 a.m.
                                                                 Re: I love you, Wu.Phoenix_9286 1/13/13 2:42 a.m.
                                                                       Re: I love you, Wu.munky-058 1/13/13 3:12 a.m.
                                                                             Re: I love you, Wu.bryan newman 1/13/13 4:23 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: You are what you repeat!thebruce0 1/15/13 8:39 a.m.
                                         Re: What is IN this Title Update?tadboz 1/10/13 7:57 p.m.
                                         Re: What is IN this Title Update?Ranger15s 1/10/13 8:28 p.m.
                                               Re: What is IN this Title Update?Ragashingo 1/10/13 8:53 p.m.
                                                     /\ ThatLurono 1/10/13 10:55 p.m.
                                               Re: What is IN this Title Update?SonofMacPhisto 1/11/13 4:57 p.m.
                                         FallaciousRC Master 1/10/13 10:12 p.m.
                                               Re: FallaciousBry 1/11/13 1:47 a.m.
                                                     ^^This.Louis Wu 1/11/13 7:35 a.m.
                                               Re: FallaciousLouis Wu 1/11/13 7:34 a.m.
                                                     Re: Fallaciouspete_the_duck 1/11/13 9:50 a.m.
                                                           Re: FallaciousSchooly D 1/11/13 11:01 a.m.
                                                     Re: FallaciousRC Master 1/11/13 3:28 p.m.
                                                           Re: FallaciousRagashingo 1/11/13 3:55 p.m.
                                                                 Re: FallaciousRC Master 1/11/13 5:08 p.m.
                                         Re: What is IN this Title Update?Schooly D 1/11/13 7:09 p.m.
                                               Re: What is IN this Title Update?Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) 1/11/13 7:57 p.m.
                                               Maybe I asked the wrong question.Louis Wu 1/12/13 9:04 a.m.
                                                     Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.SonofMacPhisto 1/12/13 11:24 a.m.
                                                           AddendumSonofMacPhisto 1/12/13 11:26 a.m.
                                                           And that's why I hate the Internet sometimes...TDSpiral 1/13/13 4:15 p.m.
                                                                 Re: And that's why I hate the Internet sometimes..Leviathan 1/13/13 5:08 p.m.
                                                     Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Avateur 1/12/13 12:47 p.m.
                                                           Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.SonofMacPhisto 1/12/13 1:06 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Azo 'Galvat 1/12/13 2:05 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Louis Wu 1/12/13 2:14 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Avateur 1/12/13 9:07 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.SonofMacPhisto 1/12/13 2:23 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Avateur 1/12/13 9:05 p.m.
                                                           Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Louis Wu 1/12/13 2:03 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.SonofMacPhisto 1/12/13 2:14 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Louis Wu 1/12/13 2:15 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.SonofMacPhisto 1/12/13 2:17 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.uberfoop 1/12/13 2:36 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.DEEP NNN 1/12/13 2:44 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Avateur 1/12/13 3:15 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Louis Wu 1/13/13 12:29 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) 1/13/13 12:43 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Louis Wu 1/13/13 12:57 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.NsU Soldier 1/13/13 9:04 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.yakaman 1/14/13 9:19 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.General Vagueness 1/14/13 7:16 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.NsU Soldier 1/14/13 11:46 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.yakaman 1/15/13 12:17 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.thebruce0 1/15/13 8:58 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Louis Wu 1/15/13 10:40 a.m.
                                                                                                           Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Revenant1988 1/15/13 10:53 a.m.
                                                                                                           Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.thebruce0 1/15/13 1:41 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Avateur 1/13/13 8:03 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.thebruce0 1/15/13 9:03 a.m.
                                                                 HBO: Studies show 117% of statistics are made upGeneral Vagueness 1/12/13 7:56 p.m.
                                                                       Re: HBO: Studies show 117% of statistics are made uberfoop 1/12/13 8:03 p.m.
                                                                             Re: HBO: Studies show 117% of statistics are madeZackDark 1/12/13 9:20 p.m.
                                                                                   HBO: Studies show I will not sleepbreitzen 1/13/13 1:06 a.m.
                                                     Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.mastrbiggy 1/13/13 7:04 a.m.
                                                     This isn't scientific stuff.Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) 1/13/13 8:46 a.m.
                                                           Re: This isn't scientific stuff.General Vagueness 1/13/13 11:47 a.m.
                                                                 Re: This isn't scientific stuff.Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) 1/13/13 12:26 p.m.
                                                                       Re: This isn't scientific stuff.Louis Wu 1/13/13 1:01 p.m.
                                                                             Re: This isn't scientific stuff.Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) 1/13/13 1:26 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: This isn't scientific stuff.Louis Wu 1/13/13 2:26 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: This isn't scientific stuff.Bry 1/13/13 2:34 p.m.
                                                                                         I've been waiting for someone else to say thisRevenant1988 1/13/13 4:20 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: I've been waiting for someone else to say thisAvateur 1/13/13 8:20 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: I've been waiting for someone else to say thisRevenant1988 1/13/13 8:45 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: I've been waiting for someone else to say thisZackDark 1/13/13 9:03 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: I've been waiting for someone else to say thisBry 1/13/13 9:50 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: I've been waiting for someone else to say thisBry 1/13/13 9:13 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: This isn't scientific stuff.NsU Soldier 1/13/13 9:03 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: This isn't scientific stuff.Bry 1/13/13 9:40 p.m.
                                                           Re: This isn't scientific stuff.WhoLikesChicken 1/14/13 7:20 p.m.
                                                                 Re: This isn't scientific stuff.uberfoop 1/14/13 7:43 p.m.
                                                                       Re: This isn't scientific stuff.WhoLikesChicken 1/15/13 12:12 a.m.
                                                                             Re: This isn't scientific stuff.uberfoop 1/15/13 12:26 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: This isn't scientific stuff.WhoLikesChicken 1/15/13 12:39 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: This isn't scientific stuff.uberfoop 1/15/13 12:57 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: This isn't scientific stuff.Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) 1/15/13 1:26 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: This isn't scientific stuff.thebruce0 1/15/13 9:28 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: This isn't scientific stuff.NsU Soldier 1/15/13 10:51 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: This isn't scientific stuff.uberfoop 1/15/13 11:55 a.m.
                                                                                                           Re: This isn't scientific stuff. *LONG*WhoLikesChicken 1/15/13 1:14 p.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: This isn't scientific stuff. *LONG*uberfoop 1/15/13 4:56 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: This isn't scientific stuff.thebruce0 1/15/13 1:32 p.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: This isn't scientific stuff.Gravemind 1/15/13 2:19 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Re: This isn't scientific stuff.thebruce0 1/16/13 9:59 a.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: This isn't scientific stuff.Gravemind 1/17/13 1:24 p.m.
                                                                                                                                   Re: This isn't scientific stuff.thebruce0 1/18/13 9:36 a.m.
                                                                                                                                         Re: This isn't scientific stuff.General Vagueness 1/18/13 1:25 p.m.
                                                                                                                                               Re: This isn't scientific stuff.thebruce0 1/18/13 2:33 p.m.
                                                                                                                                               Re: This isn't scientific stuff.Gravemind 1/18/13 3:18 p.m.
                                                           Re: This isn't scientific stuff.Gravemind 1/15/13 2:22 p.m.
     A real FFA playlist. Yay!snakegriffin 1/10/13 5:21 p.m.
           This. So much this.LostSpartan987 1/12/13 12:35 p.m.
     Pointless drivel *NM*Captain Spark 1/10/13 5:59 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.