glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.
Posted By: NsU Soldier <skywatcherjames@gmail.com>Date: 1/11/13 5:45 p.m.

In Response To: More stats, and from a more frequent MM player... (munky-058)

: As far as close-quarter weapons go, a bit under one in nine being
: Boltshot-related (as this list includes the rare pulse-fire kills done by
: it), is still a relatively small number, no? And only five more deaths
: than at the hands of a magnum, which you rarely see on the field.

1.) A bit under one in nine for total kills in a pool of eleven weapons still means that the Boltshot is doing really well for that pool. Better than what the statistical average would be.

2.) Did you not notice that it was only second to melee in terms of kills? Kind of a big point.

: : - Boltshot killed him more than both sidearms COMBINED.

: You know, when he has zero deaths by plasma pistol, you can say that about
: any weapon that has even one less kill than a boltshot...

The Plasma Pistol is a sidearm, it belonged in that comparison.

: : - Boltshot killed him more than Scat Shot, Grav Ham, Shotgun and Sword

: 39 vs 40? Why didn't you toss in the plasma pistol into that mix for moar
: weapons that fit into the outrage?

Because it's a sidearm. I was only including close-quarter ordinance power weapons in that particular point. "Moar outrage" wasn't my goal, a clearer understanding of the Boltshot's place was.

: Again, as Wu said, you don't spawn with any of those other weapons (and good
: luck ever seeing a Hammer on the field), so of course kills by them in
: relation to the boltshot will be lower...

1.) The kills with those weapons are also less because you actually have to work for them, you're not hand-delivered a power weapon upon spawning.

2.) A big part of that point was that Wu's argument was, "You're practically never killed by it so I don't see what the deal is." The essence of my retort was, "among close-quarters weaponry (melee included) and sidearms you're disproportionally often killed by a Boltshot." Ultimately, the sidearm comparison has more to say about the Boltshot's balance, but that point was still interesting.

: BUT... As someone who has a much higher amount of time on the field
: (distributed fairly evenly among the different gametypes, with Slayer
: variants being the only significant outlier), I have significantly
: different results.

1.) "Distributed fairly"? So ours were distributed "unfairly" then? Whaaaat...

2.) You don't have significantly different results. That's the funny part. Only slightly different results.

:
: Korny's Current Deaths By...
:
: (Percentages end at hundredths.)

: Total Matchmaking Deaths - 4096 (3892 sans Flood.)

: Boltshot - 78/3892 - 2.00%
: Magnum - 76/3892 - 1.95% (34 are from slayer alone. I don't ever recall being
: killed by one in SWAT.)
: Plasma Pistol - 2/3892 - 0.05%
: Melee - 479/3892 - 12.31%
: Sword - 17/3892 - 0.44%
: Shotgun - 16/3892 - 0.41%
: Scat Shot - 52/3892 - 1.34%
: Grav Ham - 11/3892 - 0.28%
: Suppressor - 25/3892- 0.64%
: Ball - 12/3892 - 0.31%
: Assault Rifle - 197/3892 - 5.06%

1.) I guarantee you were killed by a magnum in SWAT. (And for each time you were that makes my point stronger.) But even working with that number of 76, the Boltshot is still tied for kills with the other TWO sidearms COMBINED. I cannot believe you didn't see a problem with that. This was the same for the other two.

2.) Boltshot is STILL number two, only to melee. (Keep in mind that melee is part of the golden tripod, it's not surprising that it's number one.) This was the same for the other two.

3.) The *only* real difference with your stats is that when you combine THREE to FOUR close-quarter ordinance weapons you end up getting more than the Boltshot. Personally, I find the fact that the Boltshot even approaches that number is messed up, but yes, this is the one difference with your stats.

: You failed to include the AR in your results, which is considered a
: close-range weapon. You did include the suppressor, which is also in the
: same category. I also won't include the Storm Rifle, if only for neatness,
: and because the majority of players have a negligible percent of deaths
: associated with it.

I didn't *fail* to include it, it didn't belong. I only included the Suppressor because it is an inherently close-quarters weapon. The AR and Storm Rifle can be used at medium range effectively, the Suppressor is a joke at anything but close range. Considering I was comparing close-quarter weapons and sidearms, it made perfect sense.

: Total deaths by close-quarter weapons and sidearms ( Not including AR ) -
: 768/3892 - 19.73%

: Total deaths by close-quarter weapons and sidearms including AR - 965/3892 -
: 24.79%

: Total percentage of Boltshot deaths from close-quarter weapons and sidearms
: (No AR) - 10.16%

: Total percentage of Boltshot deaths from close-quarter weapons and sidearms
: (with AR) - 8.08%

: Total percentage of AR deaths from close-quarter weapons and sidearms -
: 20.41%

:

: - One out of every four of my deaths is from a close-range weapon (not
: including grenades). Out of those, less than 10% are from a Boltshot,
: despite it being a loadout weapon.

1.) Grenades aren't an inherently close-quarter weapon. That's like saying rockets are.

2.) I'm going to roll with the percentage that didn't include the AR. One in ten for total kills in a pool of eleven weapons still means that the Boltshot is doing better than what the statistical average would be. How could you not see that even in your "significantly different results" that the Boltshot is still doing really well?

: - If you combine my two Plasma Pistol deaths with my magnum deaths, it equals
: the number of deaths I've had with the Boltshot.

And you say this like that's totally okay.

: - Despite being a Loadout weapon, my Boltshot deaths only outnumber the other
: two most common deaths I have at the hands of close-range Power Weapons
: (Scattershot and Sword). Adding either of the others (Shotgun or Hammer)
: outnumbers the Boltshot. Also, consider that for all intents and
: purposes, the Gravity Hammer only exists in the Infinity Slayer playlist
: as an extremely rare Ordnance Drop.

"Only outnumber the two most common deaths I have at the hands of close-range Power Weapons..." Oh, okay.

: - Melee takes the day in CQC, as per Halo tradition.

: -The AR has more than double the percentage of Boltshot deaths, but there
: isn't a loud outcry against it, despite the fact that it is also a loadout
: weapon. I predict that AR deaths also outnumber Boltshot deaths among the
: majority of other players.

The AR is a PRIMARY weapon that is inherently a MEDIUM range weapon, the Boltshot is a SECONDARY weapon that is inherently a SHORT range weapon. Apples meet oranges. That's like saying in Reach the AR killed more people than the Reach Banshee, therefore the Reach Banshee was balanced.

: Agreed. But it doesn't help that Plasma Pistol deaths are extremely rare
: across the board, and the magnum lacks the versatility of the other two
: guns (making it a less appealing weapon to include in a loadout).

You agree that the Boltshot will be the dominant sidearm you will be killed by, even better than the other two combined, but don't think that's OP? Sir, that's the very definition of OP.

: : ... The Boltshot needs its primary fire beefed up a little and the

: I also agree here. PP definitely needs to pack a punch with the primary fire,
: preferrably with a greater stun effect than other weapons (affecting
: turning speed would be optimal) to differentiate its fire from the other
: two sidearms, while making up for its lack of a headshot ability. An
: increase in Boltshot primary fire damage would also benefit its inability
: to zoom in, and it would increase the inclination for players to use the
: primary fire (which would use up more of its ammo as a result, as well).

: As far as nerfing the Boltshot goes, maybe making it take longer to charge up
: would do, as it gives people more of a window to react to it. This would
: negate the need to nerf its range and power, as people wouldn't be taken
: by surprise as often.

Why would you even be talking about nerfing the Boltshot if the entire point of your response was about how it doesn't need to be nerfed? Madness.

:
: tl;dr version:

: - Is the Boltshot a devastating weapon in MP's sandbox?
: In my fact-supported experience, no. Not even remotely close.

In your fact-supported experience (implying mine wasn't, haha) it is. In your own stats that you brought to the table, you show that it is second only to melee and is TIED with kills with the other two sidearms combined. It IS a devastating weapon to MP's *close-quarter* sandbox.

: -Should it be nerfed?
: Not so much nerfed, as re-balanced. But the same could be said for the Plasma
: Pistol.

I agree it needs to be rebalanced because it is unbalanced...nerfing would be part of that process.

: -Do the numbers justify the outrage towards the Boltshot?
: According to all of the stats that Wu, NsU, and I have presented, No. All of
: the stats show that while death at the hands of a Boltshot are high among
: close-range weapons, it is drastically lower than melee and AR kills, and
: grenades likely also decrease the percentage of close-range deaths being
: associated with the Boltshot.

1.) The numbers clearly show that the Boltshot is stronger than most inherently close-quarter weapons, second only to melee, you even acknowledge this in your conclusion. As far as justifying 'outrage'? YMMV. As for myself, I am not 'outraged' just 'bothered'.

2.) Grenades and the AR aren't inherently close range weapons.

Message Index

Replies:

Bulletin.GrimBrother One 1/9/13 11:11 p.m.
     Re: Bulletin.Ragashingo 1/9/13 11:32 p.m.
     Sorry 343i, but your blue flames don't work on mePyroSporker16 1/9/13 11:33 p.m.
           Re: Sorry 343i, but your blue flames don't work onKalamari 1/9/13 11:47 p.m.
           Re: Sorry 343i, but your blue flames don't work onGrimBrother One 1/10/13 12:09 a.m.
                 Grim - 1 PyroSporker - 0 *NM*zoojoo 1/10/13 5:43 a.m.
                 DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNAvateur 1/10/13 7:05 p.m.
           Re: Sorry 343i, but your blue flames don't work onBryan Newman 1/10/13 12:44 a.m.
           Agreed. *NM*Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) 1/10/13 6:46 a.m.
           Re: Sorry 343i, but your blue flames don't work onserpx 1/10/13 3:17 p.m.
                 Re: Sorry 343i, but your blue flames don't work onAvateur 1/10/13 7:09 p.m.
     "DLC fiascos?"NsU Soldier 1/10/13 12:10 a.m.
           Re: "DLC fiascos?"GrimBrother One 1/10/13 12:14 a.m.
                 Re: "DLC fiascos?"Bry 1/10/13 3:34 a.m.
                       I missed something I thinkRevenant1988 1/10/13 7:35 a.m.
                             Re: I missed something I thinkJDQuackers 1/10/13 8:34 a.m.
                                   To clarifyBry 1/10/13 9:03 a.m.
                                         Re: To clarifyRevenant1988 1/10/13 12:39 p.m.
           Re: "DLC fiascos?"uberfoop 1/10/13 12:15 a.m.
     What about SpOps 9 and 10?SonGoharotto 1/10/13 12:16 a.m.
           Frankie was right...munky-058 1/10/13 12:49 a.m.
                 Re: Frankie was right...SonGoharotto 1/10/13 9:29 a.m.
                       Re: Frankie was right...ZaneZavin 1/10/13 10:01 a.m.
                             I guess I had a brain fartSonGoharotto 1/10/13 11:23 a.m.
     "Halo 4 is the best [...] game in the series"RC Master 1/10/13 9:32 a.m.
           Re: "Halo 4 is the best [...] game in the series"GrimBrother One 1/10/13 10:19 a.m.
                 Re: "Halo 4 is the best [...] game in the series"uberfoop 1/10/13 7:09 p.m.
           Re: "Halo 4 is the best [...] game in the series"Grizzlei 1/10/13 4:00 p.m.
     What is IN this Title Update?Azo 'Galvat 1/10/13 11:10 a.m.
           Re: What is IN this Title Update?Ragashingo 1/10/13 11:37 a.m.
                 Re: What is IN this Title Update?Ranger15s 1/10/13 4:19 p.m.
                       Re: What is IN this Title Update?Ragashingo 1/10/13 5:10 p.m.
                             Re: What is IN this Title Update?Ranger15s 1/10/13 6:12 p.m.
                                   Re: What is IN this Title Update?Ragashingo 1/10/13 6:43 p.m.
                                   Re: What is IN this Title Update?Louis Wu 1/10/13 7:11 p.m.
                                         Re: What is IN this Title Update?uberfoop 1/10/13 7:30 p.m.
                                               Re: What is IN this Title Update?Ragashingo 1/10/13 8:32 p.m.
                                                     Re: What is IN this Title Update?uberfoop 1/10/13 8:47 p.m.
                                                     Re: What is IN this Title Update?Avateur 1/10/13 9:04 p.m.
                                                           Re: What is IN this Title Update?Ragashingo 1/10/13 9:22 p.m.
                                                                 Re: What is IN this Title Update?Avateur 1/10/13 9:41 p.m.
                                                                       Re: What is IN this Title Update?SonofMacPhisto 1/11/13 5:00 p.m.
                                                                             Re: What is IN this Title Update?ZackDark 1/11/13 6:09 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: What is IN this Title Update?Avateur 1/11/13 8:13 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: What is IN this Title Update?SonofMacPhisto 1/12/13 7:49 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: What is IN this Title Update?Bry 1/12/13 12:54 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: What is IN this Title Update?Avateur 1/12/13 12:59 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: What is IN this Title Update?SonofMacPhisto 1/12/13 12:59 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: What is IN this Title Update?Bry 1/12/13 1:55 p.m.
                                         I love you, Wu.munky-058 1/10/13 7:42 p.m.
                                               Re: I love you, Wu.Avateur 1/10/13 7:55 p.m.
                                                     Re: I love you, Wu.Bry 1/11/13 1:18 a.m.
                                                           Re: I love you, Wu.Avateur 1/11/13 7:57 p.m.
                                                                 CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??? *NM*Bryan Newman 1/12/13 8:03 p.m.
                                               Re: I love you, Wu.advent29 1/10/13 8:10 p.m.
                                                     Re: I love you, Wu.General Vagueness 1/13/13 11:39 a.m.
                                               Wu is a cool man. Boltshot is still OP.NsU Soldier 1/11/13 8:44 a.m.
                                                     Re: Wu is a cool man. Boltshot is still OP.Louis Wu 1/11/13 11:40 a.m.
                                                           Re: Wu is a cool man. Boltshot is still OP.Azo 'Galvat 1/11/13 1:13 p.m.
                                                     More stats, and from a more frequent MM player...munky-058 1/11/13 1:45 p.m.
                                                           Re: More stats, and from a more frequent MM playerZackDark 1/11/13 4:17 p.m.
                                                                 Re: More stats, and from a more frequent MM playerRagashingo 1/11/13 4:53 p.m.
                                                           Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.NsU Soldier 1/11/13 5:45 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.Louis Wu 1/11/13 6:35 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.DEEP NNN 1/11/13 8:12 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.munky-058 1/11/13 8:21 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.DEEP NNN 1/11/13 8:29 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.Avateur 1/11/13 8:45 p.m.
                                                                                               HBO: Statistics is hard. Statistics are hard? IDKGeneral Vagueness 1/12/13 7:51 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: HBO: Statistics is hard. Statistics are hard? uberfoop 1/12/13 8:09 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: HBO: Statistics is hard. Statistics are hard?General Vagueness 1/13/13 1:07 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: HBO: Statistics is hard. Statistics are hard? Avateur 1/12/13 9:11 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: HBO: Statistics is hard. Statistics are hard?munky-058 1/12/13 9:53 p.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: HBO: Statistics is hard. Statistics are hard?Avateur 1/12/13 9:57 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Re: HBO: Statistics is hard. Statistics are hard?munky-058 1/13/13 2:44 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.NsU Soldier 1/11/13 9:15 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.Ragashingo 1/11/13 9:30 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.NsU Soldier 1/11/13 9:58 p.m.
                                                                                         Heh. *NM*Ragashingo 1/11/13 10:57 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.Avateur 1/11/13 9:33 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.Avateur 1/11/13 9:35 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.NsU Soldier 1/11/13 9:48 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.Louis Wu 1/12/13 8:48 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Your stats are nice. Boltshot is still OP.munky-058 1/11/13 8:16 p.m.
                                                     Bravoprofhalo 1/11/13 9:34 p.m.
                                               Re: I love you, Wu.Phoenix_9286 1/12/13 6:41 p.m.
                                                     Re: I love you, Wu.munky-058 1/12/13 9:48 p.m.
                                                           Re: I love you, Wu.General Vagueness 1/13/13 1:14 a.m.
                                                                 Re: I love you, Wu.Phoenix_9286 1/13/13 2:42 a.m.
                                                                       Re: I love you, Wu.munky-058 1/13/13 3:12 a.m.
                                                                             Re: I love you, Wu.bryan newman 1/13/13 4:23 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: You are what you repeat!thebruce0 1/15/13 8:39 a.m.
                                         Re: What is IN this Title Update?tadboz 1/10/13 7:57 p.m.
                                         Re: What is IN this Title Update?Ranger15s 1/10/13 8:28 p.m.
                                               Re: What is IN this Title Update?Ragashingo 1/10/13 8:53 p.m.
                                                     /\ ThatLurono 1/10/13 10:55 p.m.
                                               Re: What is IN this Title Update?SonofMacPhisto 1/11/13 4:57 p.m.
                                         FallaciousRC Master 1/10/13 10:12 p.m.
                                               Re: FallaciousBry 1/11/13 1:47 a.m.
                                                     ^^This.Louis Wu 1/11/13 7:35 a.m.
                                               Re: FallaciousLouis Wu 1/11/13 7:34 a.m.
                                                     Re: Fallaciouspete_the_duck 1/11/13 9:50 a.m.
                                                           Re: FallaciousSchooly D 1/11/13 11:01 a.m.
                                                     Re: FallaciousRC Master 1/11/13 3:28 p.m.
                                                           Re: FallaciousRagashingo 1/11/13 3:55 p.m.
                                                                 Re: FallaciousRC Master 1/11/13 5:08 p.m.
                                         Re: What is IN this Title Update?Schooly D 1/11/13 7:09 p.m.
                                               Re: What is IN this Title Update?Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) 1/11/13 7:57 p.m.
                                               Maybe I asked the wrong question.Louis Wu 1/12/13 9:04 a.m.
                                                     Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.SonofMacPhisto 1/12/13 11:24 a.m.
                                                           AddendumSonofMacPhisto 1/12/13 11:26 a.m.
                                                           And that's why I hate the Internet sometimes...TDSpiral 1/13/13 4:15 p.m.
                                                                 Re: And that's why I hate the Internet sometimes..Leviathan 1/13/13 5:08 p.m.
                                                     Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Avateur 1/12/13 12:47 p.m.
                                                           Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.SonofMacPhisto 1/12/13 1:06 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Azo 'Galvat 1/12/13 2:05 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Louis Wu 1/12/13 2:14 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Avateur 1/12/13 9:07 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.SonofMacPhisto 1/12/13 2:23 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Avateur 1/12/13 9:05 p.m.
                                                           Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Louis Wu 1/12/13 2:03 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.SonofMacPhisto 1/12/13 2:14 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Louis Wu 1/12/13 2:15 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.SonofMacPhisto 1/12/13 2:17 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.uberfoop 1/12/13 2:36 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.DEEP NNN 1/12/13 2:44 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Avateur 1/12/13 3:15 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Louis Wu 1/13/13 12:29 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) 1/13/13 12:43 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Louis Wu 1/13/13 12:57 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.NsU Soldier 1/13/13 9:04 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.yakaman 1/14/13 9:19 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.General Vagueness 1/14/13 7:16 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.NsU Soldier 1/14/13 11:46 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.yakaman 1/15/13 12:17 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.thebruce0 1/15/13 8:58 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Louis Wu 1/15/13 10:40 a.m.
                                                                                                           Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Revenant1988 1/15/13 10:53 a.m.
                                                                                                           Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.thebruce0 1/15/13 1:41 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.Avateur 1/13/13 8:03 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.thebruce0 1/15/13 9:03 a.m.
                                                                 HBO: Studies show 117% of statistics are made upGeneral Vagueness 1/12/13 7:56 p.m.
                                                                       Re: HBO: Studies show 117% of statistics are made uberfoop 1/12/13 8:03 p.m.
                                                                             Re: HBO: Studies show 117% of statistics are madeZackDark 1/12/13 9:20 p.m.
                                                                                   HBO: Studies show I will not sleepbreitzen 1/13/13 1:06 a.m.
                                                     Re: Maybe I asked the wrong question.mastrbiggy 1/13/13 7:04 a.m.
                                                     This isn't scientific stuff.Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) 1/13/13 8:46 a.m.
                                                           Re: This isn't scientific stuff.General Vagueness 1/13/13 11:47 a.m.
                                                                 Re: This isn't scientific stuff.Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) 1/13/13 12:26 p.m.
                                                                       Re: This isn't scientific stuff.Louis Wu 1/13/13 1:01 p.m.
                                                                             Re: This isn't scientific stuff.Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) 1/13/13 1:26 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: This isn't scientific stuff.Louis Wu 1/13/13 2:26 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: This isn't scientific stuff.Bry 1/13/13 2:34 p.m.
                                                                                         I've been waiting for someone else to say thisRevenant1988 1/13/13 4:20 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: I've been waiting for someone else to say thisAvateur 1/13/13 8:20 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: I've been waiting for someone else to say thisRevenant1988 1/13/13 8:45 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: I've been waiting for someone else to say thisZackDark 1/13/13 9:03 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: I've been waiting for someone else to say thisBry 1/13/13 9:50 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: I've been waiting for someone else to say thisBry 1/13/13 9:13 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: This isn't scientific stuff.NsU Soldier 1/13/13 9:03 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: This isn't scientific stuff.Bry 1/13/13 9:40 p.m.
                                                           Re: This isn't scientific stuff.WhoLikesChicken 1/14/13 7:20 p.m.
                                                                 Re: This isn't scientific stuff.uberfoop 1/14/13 7:43 p.m.
                                                                       Re: This isn't scientific stuff.WhoLikesChicken 1/15/13 12:12 a.m.
                                                                             Re: This isn't scientific stuff.uberfoop 1/15/13 12:26 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: This isn't scientific stuff.WhoLikesChicken 1/15/13 12:39 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: This isn't scientific stuff.uberfoop 1/15/13 12:57 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: This isn't scientific stuff.Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) 1/15/13 1:26 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: This isn't scientific stuff.thebruce0 1/15/13 9:28 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: This isn't scientific stuff.NsU Soldier 1/15/13 10:51 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: This isn't scientific stuff.uberfoop 1/15/13 11:55 a.m.
                                                                                                           Re: This isn't scientific stuff. *LONG*WhoLikesChicken 1/15/13 1:14 p.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: This isn't scientific stuff. *LONG*uberfoop 1/15/13 4:56 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: This isn't scientific stuff.thebruce0 1/15/13 1:32 p.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: This isn't scientific stuff.Gravemind 1/15/13 2:19 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Re: This isn't scientific stuff.thebruce0 1/16/13 9:59 a.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: This isn't scientific stuff.Gravemind 1/17/13 1:24 p.m.
                                                                                                                                   Re: This isn't scientific stuff.thebruce0 1/18/13 9:36 a.m.
                                                                                                                                         Re: This isn't scientific stuff.General Vagueness 1/18/13 1:25 p.m.
                                                                                                                                               Re: This isn't scientific stuff.thebruce0 1/18/13 2:33 p.m.
                                                                                                                                               Re: This isn't scientific stuff.Gravemind 1/18/13 3:18 p.m.
                                                           Re: This isn't scientific stuff.Gravemind 1/15/13 2:22 p.m.
     A real FFA playlist. Yay!snakegriffin 1/10/13 5:21 p.m.
           This. So much this.LostSpartan987 1/12/13 12:35 p.m.
     Pointless drivel *NM*Captain Spark 1/10/13 5:59 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.