Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: SPARTAN couture
Posted By: Grizzlei <nataliemikkelborg@gmail.com>Date: 11/26/12 1:05 p.m.

In Response To: SPARTAN couture (Anton P. Nym (aka Steve))

A perfect example on when to not wear Black Milk leggings, or any leggings for that matter, in everyday situations. Yeah that outfit she wore in the interview is just all sorts of bleh.

I do think the working uniforms the Corbulo cadets were issued appear to be very functional looking which also has connections to the uniform worn by Fleet officers. My only concerns are the "chevroning" Ms. Summers spoke so highly of. It is very flattering on these uniforms, but symbolically it doesn't match up with the people who are wearing this uniform and what they'll eventually become. Nevertheless, the working uniform, while completely gender neutral, is extremely flattering to both the male and female physique

Additionally, the amount of rank insignia they threw on contemporary Lasky's uniform is quite displeasing. Its a trend in Halo 3 and Halo 4 I'd love to see retconned out.

missgrizzlei.tumblr

Message Index

Replies:

SPARTAN coutureAnton P. Nym (aka Steve) 11/26/12 12:42 p.m.
     Re: SPARTAN coutureGrizzlei 11/26/12 1:05 p.m.
           Re: SPARTAN coutureTex 11/26/12 1:58 p.m.
                 Re: SPARTAN coutureGrizzlei 11/26/12 2:04 p.m.
                       Re: SPARTAN coutureTex 11/26/12 2:11 p.m.
                             I have a sassy gay black friend for that.Grizzlei 11/26/12 2:14 p.m.
                                   Weird, originally I was going to post RuPaul. *NM*Tex 11/26/12 2:18 p.m.
     Re: SPARTAN coutureBeorn 11/26/12 1:47 p.m.
     Lecagy Effects should help design Halo 5 suitscarab 11/26/12 5:33 p.m.
           Re: Lecagy Effects should help design Halo 5 suitdavidfuchs 11/26/12 6:57 p.m.
                 Re: Lecagy Effects should help design Halo 5 suitscarab 11/27/12 2:04 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.