Many videos I have to share with thee:
- Tyrant and I have started a Co-op Legendary guide for Halo 4. Dawn is here. Other levels and even LASO will be later down the line.
- I did my own version of a Legendary guide for Requiem. A little quicker than Tyrant at 28 minutes, but more repeatable than Eli's 'lets run through everything!'
- I've also done another Legendary speed run. This time on Reclaimer, completed in under 16 minutes*. Apart from a slow start, this is pretty much wall-to-wall tricks and skips. A lot of it is fairly easy, or is at least low-pressure since there are no enemies around. So it should make this level a lot easier for everyone.
- Against noobs, the Mantis almost seems overpowered in my Perfection on Ragnarok. I try to give some tips along the way.
- The LASO/Mythic Halo 4 Journey continues apace!
- AuraSoldier313 has been leading the way. He currently has videos of completions on: Dawn (24mins), Requiem (43mins), Reclaimer (20mins), Shutdown (16mins).
- DarkDEVASTATION hasn't been far behind, with videos of: Dawn (21 mins), Requiem (1hour 11mins), Reclaimer (25 mins), Shutdown (21 mins).
- I have also been getting along fairly well. I've 3 missions done, and I've uploaded my version of Shutdown (15 mins) with commentary today.
- Sarsion (aka. "SonicJohn") has been doing segmented LASO (i.e. save and quit when you die). And has videos for the first three missions.
*Note: Because Halo 4 doesn't have an accurate timer, I'm simply referring to the video-lengths here.