Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Glad you like it. Some of us don't
Posted By: TDSpiral <brennagar@gmail.com>Date: 11/16/12 7:30 p.m.

In Response To: Glad you like it. Some of us don't (rhubarb)

: And a little humour doesn't hurt anyone. I laughed more over that video than
: the entirety of the campaign and two SpOps episodes.

I guess I don't really see the point the video was trying to make- yeah, that's their team name, what else are they going to call them? It's like if I took video of my entire day and cut together everyone saying my name. It would be funnier if he cut together Palmer saying "egghead" over and over (though the joke is a bit tired at this point), just because that's an unusual thing to say so often. Kinda like Commander Shepard's "I should go" line- who says that? Most people say "goodbye" or "seeya later".

But hey, if you had a laugh- good on ya. To me, just wasn't really all that funny, but good try CyRen :)

Message Index

Replies:

Spartan Ops: Mission CrimsonCyReN 11/16/12 4:04 p.m.
     Re: Spartan Ops: Mission CrimsonDEEP NNN 11/16/12 5:01 p.m.
           Re: Spartan Ops: Mission Crimsonwolfman 11/16/12 5:21 p.m.
                 Re: Spartan Ops: Mission CrimsonDEEP NNN 11/16/12 6:13 p.m.
                       Glad you like it. Some of us don'trhubarb 11/16/12 6:35 p.m.
                             Re: Glad you like it. Some of us don'tTDSpiral 11/16/12 7:30 p.m.
                                   Re: Glad you like it. Some of us don'tthebruce0 11/19/12 3:17 p.m.
                                         Re: Glad you like it. Some of us don'tstabbim 11/19/12 11:22 p.m.
                       Re: Spartan Ops: Mission Crimsonwolfman 11/16/12 7:18 p.m.
                       Re: Spartan Ops: Mission CrimsonRC Master 11/16/12 7:32 p.m.
                             Re: Spartan Ops: Mission CrimsonDEEP NNN 11/16/12 7:52 p.m.
                                   Re: Spartan Ops: Mission CrimsonDEEP NNN 11/20/12 7:12 a.m.
     Re: Spartan Ops: Mission CrimsonJironimo 11/16/12 5:02 p.m.
     Re: Spartan Ops: Mission CrimsonSonGoharotto 11/16/12 6:22 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.