Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Spartan Ops: Mission Crimson
Posted By: wolfman <mengley@hotmail.com>Date: 11/16/12 7:18 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Spartan Ops: Mission Crimson (DEEP NNN)

: I just get a little miffed when people drop these little sarcastic videos.

I hear you and, to be honest, I've felt the same way with most of the past Halo games when the critiques have come out early in the life cycle. With Halo 4, I find myself more on the other side of the coin, as I find more faults with this game than with previous Halo titles. I expect most will be addressed or will disappear as I grow more accustomed to the game.

I agree that Spartan Ops has enormous potential, much more than firefight, but so far it has proven repetitive in both gameplay and play spaces (for me). Sometimes sarcastic little videos are what actually get people talking about and thus get the attention of the developers. Squeaky wheel, etc...

Message Index

Replies:

Spartan Ops: Mission CrimsonCyReN 11/16/12 4:04 p.m.
     Re: Spartan Ops: Mission CrimsonDEEP NNN 11/16/12 5:01 p.m.
           Re: Spartan Ops: Mission Crimsonwolfman 11/16/12 5:21 p.m.
                 Re: Spartan Ops: Mission CrimsonDEEP NNN 11/16/12 6:13 p.m.
                       Glad you like it. Some of us don'trhubarb 11/16/12 6:35 p.m.
                             Re: Glad you like it. Some of us don'tTDSpiral 11/16/12 7:30 p.m.
                                   Re: Glad you like it. Some of us don'tthebruce0 11/19/12 3:17 p.m.
                                         Re: Glad you like it. Some of us don'tstabbim 11/19/12 11:22 p.m.
                       Re: Spartan Ops: Mission Crimsonwolfman 11/16/12 7:18 p.m.
                       Re: Spartan Ops: Mission CrimsonRC Master 11/16/12 7:32 p.m.
                             Re: Spartan Ops: Mission CrimsonDEEP NNN 11/16/12 7:52 p.m.
                                   Re: Spartan Ops: Mission CrimsonDEEP NNN 11/20/12 7:12 a.m.
     Re: Spartan Ops: Mission CrimsonJironimo 11/16/12 5:02 p.m.
     Re: Spartan Ops: Mission CrimsonSonGoharotto 11/16/12 6:22 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.