Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: MLG vs BTB Game 4 casted by u4iX and Mollypop
Posted By: Apirishin <apirishin1@gmail.com>Date: 5/24/12 1:19 p.m.

In Response To: MLG vs BTB Game 4 casted by u4iX and Mollypop (CyReN)

: Here is the final game from the first night of the MLG vs BTB customs. I hope
: you've enjoyed the series so far and will continue to keep an eye on this
: channel as I upload all sorts of new gameplays. Hopefully in future videos
: I'll be able to go back to the more "shoutcaster" style, but for
: now, que up this video and enjoy the creative and innovative gameplay in
: this BTB gameplay on Trident

: Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=V2UrVw2i1vk

I've enjoyed the commentary, and I also watched Assault's POV when the link to it was posted last week. Thanks for putting everything up. BTB is my favorite playlist, but high-caliber gameplay is rarely found in BTB MM.

I do think it's a bit undeserved, however, that many people seem to be giving a lot of credit to the Wake Up team in terms of them establishing better sightlines or having a better/easier time of finding power weapons.

They've played games on these maps dozens of times! They knew where everything was!

The MLG guys had never played on these maps before, or at least these specific variants. How in the world were they supposed to know where camo spawned on Trident, or anything else for that matter?

Seeing how Wake Up was in a position to know exactly where to go/rush on each map right off the initial spawn, it's impressive that the MLG guys did as well as they did, even in the games they lost.

If they play again, I'll be interested to see how the MLG guys do having now played the maps before. I still think the games will be close, but at least this time one team won't have any kind of "knowledge" advantage.

Message Index

Replies:

MLG vs BTB Game 4 casted by u4iX and MollypopCyReN 5/24/12 11:53 a.m.
     Re: MLG vs BTB Game 4 casted by u4iX and MollypopApirishin 5/24/12 1:19 p.m.
           Re: MLG vs BTB Game 4 casted by u4iX and MollypopLouis Wu 5/24/12 1:53 p.m.
                 Re: MLG vs BTB Game 4 casted by u4iX and MollypopApirishin 5/24/12 2:38 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.