Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Ah! Finally found 'em
Posted By: Jaydee <ultralisk_736@hotmail.com>Date: 1/2/12 5:11 p.m.

In Response To: Ah! Finally found 'em (TDSpiral)

: This is where people are getting their information from: Hauser's card

: CASE CLOSED

: ... But then look at this: Daisy's card says she's "from the Colony
: world known as 'Harvest'". So, that leads me to believe that writing
: Harvest down on those biography was just an oversight when they actually
: intended for it to say "Sargasso". Or there was a late decision
: to move the planet off of Harvest because the animation didn't depict
: Harvest how we know it. I'm thinking it might have been a late decision
: just because the planet is never actually said in the episode; there is
: only a subtitle. Either way, I think this may be pretty strong evidence
: that Homecoming does NOT take place on Harvest.

: I found all of this information on the Halopedia discussion page for Daisy.
: I'm actually one of the people who thought it was strange that the card
: doesn't mention Sargasso at all. I was dismissed with the possibility that
: Daisy's family moved to Sargasso from Harvest. That seems so very
: unlikely.

I believe it is half-and-half, with some outdated information having been given to the facebook page, and the final product getting it's own information. I personally think Daisy is indeed from Sargasso, but the events of Homecoming happen in Harvest. The flashbacks of her life can simply be caused by remembering her experience with Ralph.

On the other hand, Daisy's appearance from her teen self to her adult self is quite distinct, and the letter about Ralph's reintegration into society includes a few late events... so it may be plausible that it happens on Sargasso. Part of the conceptual art I have of Homecoming includes sketches of ruined cities -- Some with only buildings, and a few with palm trees.

... Selfishly, I hope it is Harvest. I have far too much written about her, but canon is canon.

A Fool's Rants

Message Index

Replies:

Homecoming location?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/2/12 4:15 p.m.
     Re: Homecoming location?TDSpiral 1/2/12 4:33 p.m.
           Re: Homecoming location?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/2/12 4:39 p.m.
                 Re: Homecoming location?TDSpiral 1/2/12 4:46 p.m.
                       Re: Homecoming location?Leviathan 1/2/12 4:49 p.m.
                             Re: Homecoming location?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/2/12 4:55 p.m.
                                   Re: Homecoming location?davidfuchs 1/2/12 8:16 p.m.
                                         Re: Homecoming location?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/2/12 8:36 p.m.
                                               I respectfully disagree...bryan newman 1/2/12 8:56 p.m.
                                                     Re: I respectfully disagree...Lawnmower172 1/2/12 9:52 p.m.
                                                           Re: I respectfully disagree...General Vagueness 1/2/12 9:56 p.m.
                                                     Re: I respectfully disagree...Quirel 1/2/12 9:59 p.m.
                                                           Re: I respectfully disagree...Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/3/12 5:45 a.m.
                                                                 Re: I respectfully disagree...Seraph XXVII 1/3/12 7:23 a.m.
                                                                       Re: I respectfully disagree...Quirel 1/3/12 12:02 p.m.
                                                                 Re: I respectfully disagree...Lawnmower172 1/3/12 6:54 p.m.
                                               Re: Homecoming location?Leviathan 1/2/12 9:32 p.m.
                                                     Re: Homecoming location?General Vagueness 1/2/12 9:37 p.m.
                       Re: Homecoming location?General Vagueness 1/2/12 5:22 p.m.
                             Re: Homecoming location?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/2/12 5:44 p.m.
                             Re: Homecoming location?TDSpiral 1/2/12 5:45 p.m.
     Comparison shots *IMG heavy*Jaydee 1/2/12 5:00 p.m.
           Re: Comparison shots *IMG heavy*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/2/12 5:09 p.m.
                 Conceptual Art *IMG heavy*Jaydee 1/2/12 5:16 p.m.
                       Re: Conceptual Art *IMG heavy*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/2/12 5:47 p.m.
     Ah! Finally found 'emTDSpiral 1/2/12 5:01 p.m.
           Re: Ah! Finally found 'emJaydee 1/2/12 5:11 p.m.
                 Re: Ah! Finally found 'emTDSpiral 1/2/12 5:19 p.m.
                       Re: Ah! Finally found 'emJaydee 1/2/12 5:25 p.m.
                       Re: Ah! Finally found 'emQuirel 1/2/12 6:52 p.m.
                             Re: Ah! Finally found 'emTDSpiral 1/2/12 7:16 p.m.
           Re: Ah! Finally found 'emStephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/2/12 5:36 p.m.
                 Re: Ah! Finally found 'emTDSpiral 1/2/12 5:44 p.m.
                       Re: Ah! Finally found 'emGeneral Vagueness 1/2/12 9:25 p.m.
     Re: Homecoming location?Bryan Newman 1/2/12 5:22 p.m.
           Re: Homecoming location?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/2/12 5:44 p.m.
                 Re: Homecoming location?Jaydee 1/2/12 5:48 p.m.
                       Re: Homecoming location?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/2/12 6:02 p.m.
                             Re: Homecoming location?Jaydee 1/2/12 6:05 p.m.
                                   Re: Homecoming location?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/2/12 6:09 p.m.
                                         Absolutelybryan newman 1/2/12 7:04 p.m.
                                               Re: AbsolutelyGrimBrother One 1/2/12 7:07 p.m.
                                                     I humbly accept ALL credit. *NM*bryan newman 1/2/12 7:16 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.