Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Comparison shots *IMG heavy*
Posted By: Stephen L. (SoundEffect) <soundeffect@hotmail.com>Date: 1/2/12 5:09 p.m.

In Response To: Comparison shots *IMG heavy* (Jaydee)

: I'm afraid I cannot find the link on Halo Waypoint, which contained a lot of
: the art of Halo Legends, but I remember seeing part of the concept art of
: Homecoming. I'm part of those that lean on it being Harvest -- For one,
: the design of the bridge from the one in the battlefield to the one in
: Sargasso are different.

: Just checked the art I saved on my PC -- One is a wide airbase with a
: circular dome and thick columns in the bridge and a lot more terrain
: behind it, while the other is a tiny island with tiny arc supports. Let me
: upload the three images...

:
:
:

I had two of the same bridge comparisons screen capped from the episode, but came to a different conclusion.

Keep in mind when Daisy returns home and sees her flash clone, the year is 2525. It's 2546 and the Covenant is attacking. That would explain the changes in her home being changed over to a UNSC fortification and possibly the bridge being rebuilt in the intervening 21 years.

Again, the moons in the sky make it NOT Harvest from a canonical point of view. I just can't find a suitable candidate besides Sargasso.

I'm thinking it's her seeing the place that used to be her home (and that Ralph is back in her life) that she's having these recollections of her youth.

My HBO Articles

Message Index

Replies:

Homecoming location?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/2/12 4:15 p.m.
     Re: Homecoming location?TDSpiral 1/2/12 4:33 p.m.
           Re: Homecoming location?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/2/12 4:39 p.m.
                 Re: Homecoming location?TDSpiral 1/2/12 4:46 p.m.
                       Re: Homecoming location?Leviathan 1/2/12 4:49 p.m.
                             Re: Homecoming location?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/2/12 4:55 p.m.
                                   Re: Homecoming location?davidfuchs 1/2/12 8:16 p.m.
                                         Re: Homecoming location?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/2/12 8:36 p.m.
                                               I respectfully disagree...bryan newman 1/2/12 8:56 p.m.
                                                     Re: I respectfully disagree...Lawnmower172 1/2/12 9:52 p.m.
                                                           Re: I respectfully disagree...General Vagueness 1/2/12 9:56 p.m.
                                                     Re: I respectfully disagree...Quirel 1/2/12 9:59 p.m.
                                                           Re: I respectfully disagree...Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/3/12 5:45 a.m.
                                                                 Re: I respectfully disagree...Seraph XXVII 1/3/12 7:23 a.m.
                                                                       Re: I respectfully disagree...Quirel 1/3/12 12:02 p.m.
                                                                 Re: I respectfully disagree...Lawnmower172 1/3/12 6:54 p.m.
                                               Re: Homecoming location?Leviathan 1/2/12 9:32 p.m.
                                                     Re: Homecoming location?General Vagueness 1/2/12 9:37 p.m.
                       Re: Homecoming location?General Vagueness 1/2/12 5:22 p.m.
                             Re: Homecoming location?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/2/12 5:44 p.m.
                             Re: Homecoming location?TDSpiral 1/2/12 5:45 p.m.
     Comparison shots *IMG heavy*Jaydee 1/2/12 5:00 p.m.
           Re: Comparison shots *IMG heavy*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/2/12 5:09 p.m.
                 Conceptual Art *IMG heavy*Jaydee 1/2/12 5:16 p.m.
                       Re: Conceptual Art *IMG heavy*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/2/12 5:47 p.m.
     Ah! Finally found 'emTDSpiral 1/2/12 5:01 p.m.
           Re: Ah! Finally found 'emJaydee 1/2/12 5:11 p.m.
                 Re: Ah! Finally found 'emTDSpiral 1/2/12 5:19 p.m.
                       Re: Ah! Finally found 'emJaydee 1/2/12 5:25 p.m.
                       Re: Ah! Finally found 'emQuirel 1/2/12 6:52 p.m.
                             Re: Ah! Finally found 'emTDSpiral 1/2/12 7:16 p.m.
           Re: Ah! Finally found 'emStephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/2/12 5:36 p.m.
                 Re: Ah! Finally found 'emTDSpiral 1/2/12 5:44 p.m.
                       Re: Ah! Finally found 'emGeneral Vagueness 1/2/12 9:25 p.m.
     Re: Homecoming location?Bryan Newman 1/2/12 5:22 p.m.
           Re: Homecoming location?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/2/12 5:44 p.m.
                 Re: Homecoming location?Jaydee 1/2/12 5:48 p.m.
                       Re: Homecoming location?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/2/12 6:02 p.m.
                             Re: Homecoming location?Jaydee 1/2/12 6:05 p.m.
                                   Re: Homecoming location?Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 1/2/12 6:09 p.m.
                                         Absolutelybryan newman 1/2/12 7:04 p.m.
                                               Re: AbsolutelyGrimBrother One 1/2/12 7:07 p.m.
                                                     I humbly accept ALL credit. *NM*bryan newman 1/2/12 7:16 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.