Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: You rang?
Posted By: RC MasterDate: 12/11/11 8:08 p.m.

In Response To: Re: You rang? (Lord Friendship)

: Any tips to make that ninja bridge clearing more reliable? That's the method
: I was going to recommend for getting the Bridge BOB.

Not really very much...

The biggest random factor is whether or not there are Grunts in front of the Globe: there can be no grunts, 1 grunt, or 2 grunts.

If there are two grunts, you're 100% screwed. You try to melee one, the other sees you. You try to avoid them completely and go straight for the General and they'll see you on the way!

One Grunt you can deal with, but isn't ideal: just as the patrolling camo Elite passes the static grunt, you hit the grunt and then go for the Elite straight after. Then assassinate the Camo Elites at the consoles and then the general, then clean up the Grunts.

However, the position of the General himself can still screw you up. I personally haven't figured out what his pattern is and it seems to start in a random position anyway so you either have to just go for it, or wait around, watching, to figure out where his pattern is going. And THEN you have to have it line up with the patrol of spec ops orbiting the globe.

This is a level of research and patience that I have not done: because frankly for a speed run anything less than full-on, immediate assassination is unacceptable. :)

Of course, if all you want is Bob, you could wait until the General is either off on the other side of the central divider or near the windows, then make a straight bee-line for him past the spec-ops on the forward console. You'll probably die, but you could probably still get bob first.

Message Index

Replies:

Hey RC Master!Kermit 12/11/11 11:26 a.m.
     You rang?RC Master 12/11/11 12:46 p.m.
           Re: You rang?Lord Friendship 12/11/11 4:24 p.m.
                 Re: You rang?RC Master 12/11/11 8:08 p.m.
                       Re: You rang?Lord Friendship 12/12/11 8:12 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.