Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Misriah Solution #1: Just Copy Cameron (webcom
Posted By: Quirel <I_am_quirel@hotmail.com>Date: 9/13/11 12:21 a.m.

In Response To: Misriah Solution #1: Just Copy Cameron (webcomic) (ncsuDuncan)

Eh. I chuckled, and it was an interesting coincidence...
But I gotta say, you might want to work on your art. While nothing is inherently wrong with using screenshots and Google Image backgrounds for comics when you're doing a comparison like this, and stick figure comics can be completely frickin' awesome, there's something that just isn't right here.

Perhaps it's because the lines aren't really clean. Maybe it's because the MS Paint-drawn eyes (sorry if you did this in GIMP or Photoshop, just don't know the proper terms here) look ugly on relatively high-detail Spartan helmets. Maybe you need to practice drawing expressions?

Anyhow, if you're going to be doing these somewhat regularly (Note: Even a guy who only goes to church on Easter is a 'regular churchgoer') or whenever the inspiration strikes you, I'd recommend working on your art.

Warning: Consult your doctor before taking Quirel's Advice. Side affects may include drowsiness, nausea, vomiting, homicidal urges, rage-induced blackouts and uncontrollable eye-rolling. Do not have sex while operating heavy machinery.

Message Index

Replies:

Misriah Solution #1: Just Copy Cameron (webcomic)ncsuDuncan 9/12/11 11:33 p.m.
     I laughed *NM*Miguel Chavez 9/12/11 11:50 p.m.
     Funny! Wouldn't mind seeing more! *NM*Lurono 9/13/11 12:11 a.m.
     Haha. *NM*Ragashingo 9/13/11 12:15 a.m.
     Re: Misriah Solution #1: Just Copy Cameron (webcomQuirel 9/13/11 12:21 a.m.
     Hilarious! *NM*Kermit 9/13/11 7:09 a.m.
     lol :D *NM*SonofMacPhisto 9/13/11 12:12 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.