Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Halo: Reach Glitch - ONI Sword Base Wreckage A
Posted By: Stephen L. (SoundEffect) <soundeffect@hotmail.com>Date: 8/6/11 12:41 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Halo: Reach Glitch - ONI Sword Base Wreckage A (pete_the_duck)

: And the 3 friends you'd need.

: (ok, so not all of their techniques require 4 players, but my point is: I
: wish these could be done with 1 player, or at most 1 player with 2
: controllers)

Agreed. Knowing where the hall that leads to the Tram might have made their journey shorter too. They ended up in the actual Tram tunnel and had to work their way back to the start area.

Interestingly, I have recently found a technique (probably not the first to use it but it works, for getting a camera into Dr. Halsey's Isolation Room at the Sword Base end cutscene. Now the Tram area isn't loaded until The Package level but knowing where the Tram area is from the outside of the base might help out.

My HBO Articles

Message Index

Replies:

Halo: Reach Glitch - ONI Sword Base Wreckage AreaCarnage A51 8/6/11 9:13 a.m.
     Re: Halo: Reach Glitch - ONI Sword Base Wreckage AArteenEsben 8/6/11 9:45 a.m.
     Re: Halo: Reach Glitch - ONI Sword Base Wreckage AStephen L. (SoundEffect) 8/6/11 9:53 a.m.
           Re: Halo: Reach Glitch - ONI Sword Base Wreckage Apete_the_duck 8/6/11 12:35 p.m.
                 Re: Halo: Reach Glitch - ONI Sword Base Wreckage AStephen L. (SoundEffect) 8/6/11 12:41 p.m.
           Re: Halo: Reach Glitch - ONI Sword Base Wreckage AJoe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) 8/6/11 4:38 p.m.
                 Re: Halo: Reach Glitch - ONI Sword Base Wreckage AStephen L. (SoundEffect) 8/6/11 5:04 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.