Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

This is exciting
Posted By: Avateur <avateur@gmail.com>Date: 8/3/11 7:57 p.m.

In Response To: Frankie elaborates more on anniversary (ElzarTheBam)

:
: http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/715011/halo-combat-evolved-anniversary-edition-details-343s-frank-oconnor-talks

Good stuff in this interview. The Firefight implications are exciting, especially when taking the Flood into consideration. It's just unfortunate that we only get three H1 maps for Reach considering what game this is, and the inclusion of an H2 map just makes me shake my head. Also, I'm still not buying any of that "cannibalize the existing player base" nonsense. Sorry Frankie.

As for those unannounced multiplayer maps, I'm unbelievably excited. Please make one be Sidewinder. Please.

Terminals excite me. I'm still not on board with this 343 Guilty Spark aspect to them, mostly because I've only heard/seen that demo thing and I'm not sure what to think yet. Final call will be made after I see them for myself in-game, but I'm definitely looking forward to them. But c'mon Frankie, easier to find? Because H3's were pretty easy to find. Make us do SOME work. At least with the skulls if nothing else. Speaking of which, is that Grunt skull still a pre-order exclusive? :P

New Forge pieces! I don't Forge much but that's always a good thing. Not sure why someone would want to expand upon Battle Creek, but sure, why not!

Also, it's nice to know that the story appears to be planned out all the way to whatever the last story they want to tell is. I'm looking forward to H4.

Message Index

Replies:

Frankie elaborates more on anniversaryElzarTheBam 8/3/11 7:07 p.m.
     Re: Frankie elaborates more on anniversaryMacGyver10 8/3/11 7:17 p.m.
           Re: Frankie elaborates more on anniversaryINSANEdrive 8/3/11 10:33 p.m.
                 I think it's Forging Firefight *NM*mr_mcmurder 8/3/11 11:33 p.m.
                 Re: Frankie elaborates more on anniversaryJDQuackers 8/5/11 8:43 a.m.
     Re: Frankie elaborates more on anniversaryhotshot revan 8/3/11 7:18 p.m.
           Re: Frankie elaborates more on anniversaryKermit 8/3/11 8:21 p.m.
     the Beaver has been expanded too! *SP?*MacGyver10 8/3/11 7:19 p.m.
           Re: the Beaver has been expanded too! *SP?*General Vagueness 8/3/11 11:13 p.m.
     Also this!ElzarTheBam 8/3/11 7:22 p.m.
           Re: Also this!Sniffy66 8/3/11 7:48 p.m.
     This is excitingAvateur 8/3/11 7:57 p.m.
           Re: This is excitingGeneral Vagueness 8/3/11 11:23 p.m.
                 Re: This is excitingAvateur 8/4/11 10:25 a.m.
     Re: Frankie elaborates more on anniversaryserpx 8/3/11 9:12 p.m.
     This bodes well.GrimBrother IV 8/3/11 11:23 p.m.
           ^ This ^ *NM*yakaman 8/4/11 8:37 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.