Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo Retrospective
Posted By: Mazz <Mazz0729@comcast.net>Date: 8/2/11 9:02 p.m.

In Response To: Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo Retrospective (Vandle Valsher)

: Umm... you see, that's your opinion. Most people think Iridescent is a great
: song, hence the popularity. You should have phrased it like something
: along the lines of, "I don't like the song 'Iridescent' so I didn't
: watch this video".

Wow, you twisted his words here.

Yes, that is his opinion. He's a musician and having heard his band...I'll listen to what he says seriously. I don't mind Linkin Park. They're cool.

He didn't watch the video, only commented on the music chosen by the creator as evident in his post... Sarcasticly at that. Everything he says on this forum is sarcatic. Suprised that went over so many people's heads.

: Instead you chose to spread hatred and negativity. It would have been best if
: you hadn't posted anything at all.

: There are many times where I follow this rule myself. I stop and think,
: "Do I really need to spread my negative opinion on this issue or
: would it be best if I just move along?" It's usually the latter.

You make me laugh...try taking your own advice, Valsher

http://carnage.bungie.org/haloforum/halo.forum.pl?read=1091445

: For the record, I think Iridescent is a nice song

Yes, its a decent song from a good band.

I can't get over how much this seems to have been blown out of proportion. Everyone seems to know the frequent posters around here and their posting styles. Fanella is a troll-on-purpose of sorts...for comedic style only and light humored. Many common and frequent posters here know Fanella, his style and sarcasm. He usually posts things like this to bring friends out and comment on a slower news day. I don't thing this should be attributed to hate mongering on the internet with this fierce of a blowback.

That is all. Have a nice day.

*ducks and hides*

Message Index

Replies:

"Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveIESUproductions 8/2/11 1:28 p.m.
     Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveDMFanella 8/2/11 1:50 p.m.
           Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveBones153 8/2/11 2:27 p.m.
                 Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveDMFanella 8/2/11 2:43 p.m.
                       Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveVandle Valsher 8/2/11 3:09 p.m.
                             Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveMazz 8/2/11 9:02 p.m.
                                   Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo Retrospectivesnakegriffin 8/2/11 9:23 p.m.
                                   Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveVandle Valsher 8/3/11 6:59 a.m.
                                   Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveLouis Wu 8/3/11 7:48 a.m.
                                         Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveKermit 8/3/11 10:36 a.m.
                                               Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveKermit 8/3/11 11:21 a.m.
                                         Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveMazz 8/3/11 11:13 a.m.
                                         Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveKugamunga 8/3/11 6:43 p.m.
           I'm gonna start banning people soon.Louis Wu 8/2/11 3:05 p.m.
                 Whatevs...DMFanella 8/2/11 3:52 p.m.
                       This might be wildly innapropriate, but...uberfoop 8/2/11 4:23 p.m.
                             Re: This might be wildly innapropriate, but...Leviathan 8/2/11 4:32 p.m.
                       Re: Whatevs...pete_the_duck 8/2/11 4:27 p.m.
                       Re: Whatevs...Leviathan 8/2/11 4:30 p.m.
                       *Link*Vandle Valsher 8/2/11 4:39 p.m.
                       Re: Whatevs...bluerunner 8/2/11 4:45 p.m.
                       Re: Whatevs...General Vagueness 8/2/11 8:34 p.m.
                             Re: Whatevs...mattroe 8/2/11 8:50 p.m.
                       You tried so hardsnakegriffin 8/2/11 9:00 p.m.
                       I don't know who you are...Azo 'Galvat 8/3/11 1:22 a.m.
     Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveDEEP NNN 8/2/11 2:08 p.m.
     T'was good. Some thoughts.uberfoop 8/2/11 3:43 p.m.
     Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveHotIcePhoenix 8/2/11 5:46 p.m.
           Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveFrankie 8/2/11 9:39 p.m.
                 Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveMacGyver10 8/3/11 10:17 a.m.
                 Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveBones153 8/3/11 11:12 a.m.
                       LOL *chokes on salad....calls 911* *NM*Mazz 8/3/11 11:15 a.m.
                 Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveLeviathan 8/3/11 12:36 p.m.
                       Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveMacGyver10 8/3/11 12:45 p.m.
                             Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveLeviathan 8/3/11 12:55 p.m.
                       Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveFrankie 8/3/11 7:03 p.m.
     Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo Retrospectivehellmitre 8/3/11 12:48 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.