Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Whatevs...
Posted By: General Vagueness <General.Vagueness@gmail.com>Date: 8/2/11 8:34 p.m.

In Response To: Whatevs... (DMFanella)

: First of all, I wasnt ridiculing his video, I was taking a jab at Linkin
: Park. I guess I forgot that we're only allowed to post unnecessary and
: unreasonably negative things about Halo, not Linkin Park.

I'll counter this with an example, or rather a lack of one: AFAIK no one on here has said "I haven't played Halo Wars, but RTSs suck so I know it's awful," and if they did, I'm pretty sure it wasn't before other people had played it (you made the first reply so you didn't even have other people's opinions to go on).

: Second, I will go elsewhere. This forum has nothing to offer me anymore and has gone
: severely downhill ever since the announcement of Anniversary. It's filled
: with nothing but petty pissing and moaning about super important things
: like how some random floor texture isn't up to standards.

What are you talking about? That's taken up a small part of the forum, and if we've complained about unimportant things, it's because 343i has given us so little to go on*.

: I hate to admit it but I think Cody Miller had it right all along.

You shouldn't hate to admit it, he's not an idiot, just passionate, stubborn, and possibly misguided, and his reasons for leaving were very different from what you said, in fact they're practically the opposite.

* which I find probably more worth complaining about, but then again I get the feeling Bungie would do the same thing and we'd be all "oh you :3" so if I call them out on it it doesn't seem fair unless I say it was dumb when Bungie did it

You cannot fall off the floor.

Message Index

Replies:

"Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveIESUproductions 8/2/11 1:28 p.m.
     Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveDMFanella 8/2/11 1:50 p.m.
           Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveBones153 8/2/11 2:27 p.m.
                 Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveDMFanella 8/2/11 2:43 p.m.
                       Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveVandle Valsher 8/2/11 3:09 p.m.
                             Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveMazz 8/2/11 9:02 p.m.
                                   Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo Retrospectivesnakegriffin 8/2/11 9:23 p.m.
                                   Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveVandle Valsher 8/3/11 6:59 a.m.
                                   Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveLouis Wu 8/3/11 7:48 a.m.
                                         Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveKermit 8/3/11 10:36 a.m.
                                               Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveKermit 8/3/11 11:21 a.m.
                                         Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveMazz 8/3/11 11:13 a.m.
                                         Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveKugamunga 8/3/11 6:43 p.m.
           I'm gonna start banning people soon.Louis Wu 8/2/11 3:05 p.m.
                 Whatevs...DMFanella 8/2/11 3:52 p.m.
                       This might be wildly innapropriate, but...uberfoop 8/2/11 4:23 p.m.
                             Re: This might be wildly innapropriate, but...Leviathan 8/2/11 4:32 p.m.
                       Re: Whatevs...pete_the_duck 8/2/11 4:27 p.m.
                       Re: Whatevs...Leviathan 8/2/11 4:30 p.m.
                       *Link*Vandle Valsher 8/2/11 4:39 p.m.
                       Re: Whatevs...bluerunner 8/2/11 4:45 p.m.
                       Re: Whatevs...General Vagueness 8/2/11 8:34 p.m.
                             Re: Whatevs...mattroe 8/2/11 8:50 p.m.
                       You tried so hardsnakegriffin 8/2/11 9:00 p.m.
                       I don't know who you are...Azo 'Galvat 8/3/11 1:22 a.m.
     Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveDEEP NNN 8/2/11 2:08 p.m.
     T'was good. Some thoughts.uberfoop 8/2/11 3:43 p.m.
     Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveHotIcePhoenix 8/2/11 5:46 p.m.
           Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveFrankie 8/2/11 9:39 p.m.
                 Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveMacGyver10 8/3/11 10:17 a.m.
                 Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveBones153 8/3/11 11:12 a.m.
                       LOL *chokes on salad....calls 911* *NM*Mazz 8/3/11 11:15 a.m.
                 Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveLeviathan 8/3/11 12:36 p.m.
                       Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveMacGyver10 8/3/11 12:45 p.m.
                             Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveLeviathan 8/3/11 12:55 p.m.
                       Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo RetrospectiveFrankie 8/3/11 7:03 p.m.
     Re: "Iridescent"; A Halo Retrospectivehellmitre 8/3/11 12:48 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.