glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: HALO WARFARE 3 (Halo:Reach/Modern Warfare 3)
Posted By: RC Master <rc_master_111@hotmail.com>Date: 7/13/11 6:09 p.m.

In Response To: Re: HALO WARFARE 3 (Halo:Reach/Modern Warfare 3) (JIMBOTHY)

: Well actually I'm instructing the audience where to go.

Doing so is fine. I do not like the way you went about it.

: I'll also have you note how I worded my advertisement, "Holy Balls! If
: you liked that subscribe to our channels, you crazy whore!" I was
: asking,

It came off as highly obnoxious, even if you were technically only asking. The overall impression left of both the video and yourselves was very low. Why is it that you seem to think talking to your viewership like that is either acceptable or good? Is it supposed to be funny or something?

: Your dislike has been
: offset by others, in spades.

I dislike aforementioned post-credit crap. Your actual video was a good remake of the trailer and I never said otherwise. I said it was ruined (for me) to such an extent by all the stuff tacked on the end that I no longer had any interest in subscribing to either you nor Machinima*.

Or if you're saying everyone else liked the post-credit stuff? O, RLY?

I load up the video and on the most recent page of comments (amongst all the cod v halo crap) I find this:

why do they have all of that extra shit at the end?

By a poster known as 'weirdokilla,' who otherwise liked the video and is going to favourite it! I'm certainly not alone in my sentiments.

Finally, I don't pretend to know why, but 13% of respondents DO NOT like your video. Thats actually quite high in my experience.

: To everyone else, thanks a million for enjoying the video.

That's a bit of a weird statement to make. Thats like Pepsi saying 'thank you for finding our drinks so refreshing'

0.o

*but I've never had any interest in subscribing to machinima so I guess thats moot.

Message Index

Replies:

HALO WARFARE 3 (Halo:Reach/Modern Warfare 3)JIMBOTHY 7/12/11 4:49 p.m.
     Re: HALO WARFARE 3 (Halo:Reach/Modern Warfare 3)AllThree 7/12/11 5:32 p.m.
     Re: HALO WARFARE 3 (Halo:Reach/Modern Warfare 3)RC Master 7/12/11 7:15 p.m.
           Re: HALO WARFARE 3 (Halo:Reach/Modern Warfare 3)JIMBOTHY 7/12/11 7:26 p.m.
                 Re: HALO WARFARE 3 (Halo:Reach/Modern Warfare 3)Azo 'Galvat 7/12/11 8:05 p.m.
                       Re: HALO WARFARE 3 (Halo:Reach/Modern Warfare 3)AllThree 7/12/11 8:23 p.m.
                       Re: HALO WARFARE 3 (Halo:Reach/Modern Warfare 3)Louis Wu 7/12/11 8:37 p.m.
                             Re: HALO WARFARE 3 (Halo:Reach/Modern Warfare 3)Azo 'Galvat 7/12/11 9:25 p.m.
                             Re: HALO WARFARE 3 (Halo:Reach/Modern Warfare 3)RC Master 7/13/11 8:39 a.m.
                                   Re: HALO WARFARE 3 (Halo:Reach/Modern Warfare 3)Lurono 7/13/11 3:35 p.m.
                                   Re: HALO WARFARE 3 (Halo:Reach/Modern Warfare 3)JIMBOTHY 7/13/11 4:21 p.m.
                                         Re: HALO WARFARE 3 (Halo:Reach/Modern Warfare 3)RC Master 7/13/11 6:09 p.m.
     sogood.jpg *NM*sithhead 7/13/11 2:24 a.m.
     Re: HALO WARFARE 3 (Halo:Reach/Modern Warfare 3)MoltenSlowa 7/13/11 4:43 a.m.
     Re: HALO WARFARE 3 (Halo:Reach/Modern Warfare 3)Lurono 7/13/11 3:37 p.m.
     Re: HALO WARFARE 3 (Halo:Reach/Modern Warfare 3)TheSparbiter 7/17/11 3:11 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.