Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: "Map... never been seen on console before."
Posted By: Asian Inferno <CloneCommanderFelix@hotmail.com>Date: 6/7/11 3:16 a.m.

In Response To: Re: "Map... never been seen on console before." (Darknesshasfallen)

: I liked quite a few maps from Halo PC.

: This kind of looks like Danger Canyon:

: I am looking forward to seeing what 343 has in store for us...
That's the picture I first thought was the PC map, I thought it was Infinity, because of the high cliffs and the beacon structure, but I realized the distances for that were much too large and the beacon looked embedded into the wall in the back, so it just wasn't possible.

That and if you look closely and are watching in 720p you'll see the Rocket at the bottom middle there (and it looks just like the rocket arch), and it made me personally believe that that is Beaver Creek.

Grunts 'R' Us - Dedicated Writer

Message Index

Replies:

"Map... never been seen on console before."Asian Inferno 6/7/11 1:22 a.m.
     Re: "Map... never been seen on console before."Hitmonchan107 6/7/11 2:51 a.m.
           Re: "Map... never been seen on console before."Darknesshasfallen 6/7/11 3:03 a.m.
                 Infinity? *NM*The Loot 6/7/11 3:14 a.m.
                 Re: "Map... never been seen on console before."Asian Inferno 6/7/11 3:16 a.m.
                       Re: "Map... never been seen on console before."Hitmonchan107 6/7/11 4:14 a.m.
                             Re: "Map... never been seen on console before."General Vagueness 6/7/11 5:18 p.m.
                 Re: "Map... never been seen on console before."Rt. Hon. Wolzee 6/7/11 3:47 a.m.
                       Re: "Map... never been seen on console before."Asian Inferno 6/7/11 7:18 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.