Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: All really special decade. Sorta Alls Well Wri
Posted By: Ma1agateDate: 5/27/11 3:48 p.m.

In Response To: All really special decade. Sorta Alls Well Writeu (nof)

Welp, Nof beat me to it.

I have to say that while for the past couple years I've mostly lurked instead of contributing significantly, I honestly regard much of HBO as a sort of extended second family. I had been a fan of Bungie for years before Halo, but it wasn't until I discovered B.net and shortly thereafter HBO (and Subnova[!]), that I really felt like there existed a place that espoused all the things in a community that I didn't quite know I was looking for. And though most here don't, or couldn't have known it, the friends I've made here have seen me through a lot. And I am grateful for every second of it.

I'm proud to call the members of this community friends. I would be lying through my teeth if I said that it didn't feel like the end of an era, but I'm glad I got to show up one last time. There was a lot of talk about the future of the community and all the change we're going to see with Bungie's next title being not only non-Halo, but a brand new IP on top of not being an Xbox exclusive. We'll see what happens. But I plan on being here.

Thanks to everybody that was there. The LANs only get better and better. It's been real.

~Mal

Message Index

Replies:

All really special decade. Sorta Alls Well Writeunof 5/27/11 2:26 p.m.
     You make me want to do this more. *NM*Louis Wu 5/27/11 2:50 p.m.
     Re: All really special decade. Sorta Alls Well WriMiguel Chavez 5/27/11 3:46 p.m.
           Re: All really special decade. Sorta Alls Well Wrimnemesis 5/27/11 4:42 p.m.
           *Applauds* *wipes tear from eye* *applauds* *NM*ncsuDuncan 5/27/11 5:16 p.m.
           The mask really sells it. Beautiful. *NM*padraig08 5/27/11 5:20 p.m.
           I'm so glad I clicked this first. *NM*KP 5/27/11 5:59 p.m.
           Lawrence Olivier weepsKermit 5/27/11 6:03 p.m.
           I love youJillybean 5/27/11 8:06 p.m.
           *applauds*nof 5/27/11 9:56 p.m.
     Re: All really special decade. Sorta Alls Well WriMa1agate 5/27/11 3:48 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.