glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

After my 4th viewing of The Babysitter...
Posted By: Closed Aperture <danjohnston@live.co.uk>Date: 11/7/09 6:25 a.m.

I noticed something...

In the scene towards the end of the short, where the brute 'sneaks' up on the ODST's and Spartan. I think it is Dutch who jumps onto the chest of the brute and unloads several rounds into its face.

We then have a nice shot of said brute, dead with its blood flowing towards the bullet cases used to hold the bullets probably still lodged in its head...

But hold on a sec I am pretty sure Dutch is using a M7 Submachine gun, the one that fires caseless ammunition? C'mon Frankie ;)

My thoughts on the short as a whole? I liked it, it just shows yet again the depth the Halo universe has and the myriad of stories and ideas that can come from it. Im looking forward to the others.

Message Index

Replies:

After my 4th viewing of The Babysitter...Closed Aperture 11/7/09 6:25 a.m.
     SPOILERS nmrolandk73 11/7/09 7:22 a.m.
     Fourth? Not even once :( ...John_117 11/7/09 9:03 a.m.
     Re: After my 4th viewing of The Babysitter...Frankie 11/7/09 10:48 a.m.
           Re: After my 4th viewing of The Babysitter...Pete Cooper 11/7/09 10:55 a.m.
                 Re: After my 4th viewing of The Babysitter...Frankie 11/7/09 11:54 a.m.
                       You guys think of everything don't you *NM*chris101b 11/7/09 1:27 p.m.
                             Re: You guys think of everything don't youFrankie 11/7/09 1:47 p.m.
                       Re: After my 4th viewing of The Babysitter...General Vagueness 11/7/09 1:55 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.