Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Sticking with 'spores' after all
Posted By: Red_Breast <dpupohdi@hotmail.com>Date: 10/31/09 3:05 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Sticking with 'spores' after all (Rockslider)

: Hi there! I did wonder where you were. Welcome back, and I'm glad you like my
: site's new look. Use Firefox and you'll get lots of nice rounded corners
: to boot. Woo-hoo!

Mmm rounded corners, very ergonmic.
I actually looked at the site with Iceweasel, which is Debian's open source version of Firefox.
It uses the same code base. Firefox isn't actually fully open source. But yes I still see rounded corners.
I still have a Windows XP PC but I've started using Linux Debian for a lot of stuff.
My own way of getting back at Microsoft I guess. Like I said I still have to my 360 fixed which will be £60.
I still haven't played ODST!

I just watched BCM1. I love the jump up to the rock at the end and then down in front of the Elite who seems to be totally oblivious.
Did you see something on the motion tracker or was the Elite a surprise?

Reading what you used I was impressed with the quality. I seem to remember reading that the guys who made Red vs. Blue used a Canopus.
But considering it was only a s-video source it looks great.
I think I told you once how PAL Xbox never had progressive scan unlike NTSC Xbox and that I softmodded my Xbox and changed the video setting to NTSC and got a component cable for it. Good thing is changing the video setting only does that. You can keep the game region setting to PAL. Or set it to auto.
It looks better on my display but don't think I'm saying you might get better quality this way. Far from it. The only better quality videos I've seen of Halo gameplay come from sources like the PC version or Bungie's own movies.
A softmod Xbox is also great for trainers/cheats although I haven't used any of the Halo ones. It has a great Halo2 trainer called Yello you can do all kinds of things with. (I appreciate that might not interest you;))

I've just had a look at the price of the Canopus. Considering you can get capture equipment much cheaper I think you made a good decision. It certainly shows.

Anyway I'm going to have a look at the other movies now. Any plans for anymore?

Message Index

Replies:

Bad Cyborg movies - Flood onslaught challengeRockslider 10/28/09 9:05 a.m.
     Re: Bad Cyborg movies - Flood onslaught challengeLouis Wu 10/28/09 9:10 a.m.
     Rock, You're Insane, And We Love You. *NM*Morpheus 10/28/09 10:18 a.m.
     Re: Bad Cyborg movies - Flood onslaught challengeGeneral Vagueness 10/28/09 10:20 a.m.
     Re: Bad Cyborg movies - Flood onslaught challengeGeneral Vagueness 10/28/09 10:21 a.m.
           Re: Bad Cyborg movies - Flood onslaught challengeRockslider 10/28/09 10:53 a.m.
     Re: Bad Cyborg movies - Flood onslaught challengeGeneral Vagueness 10/28/09 11:01 a.m.
           Little nibbler chappiesRockslider 10/28/09 11:30 a.m.
                 Popcorn Flood. *NM*Louis Wu 10/28/09 12:29 p.m.
                       So good you'll lose control! *NM*Avateur 10/28/09 12:31 p.m.
                             My favorite brand is Orville Redenflooder. *NM*SonofMacPhisto 10/28/09 6:37 p.m.
                       Re: Popcorn Flood.General Vagueness 10/28/09 6:33 p.m.
                             Re: Popcorn Flood.General Vagueness 10/28/09 7:07 p.m.
           Sticking with 'spores' after allRockslider 10/29/09 9:04 a.m.
                 Re: Sticking with 'spores' after allGeneral Vagueness 10/29/09 10:08 a.m.
                       Re: Sticking with 'spores' after allRockslider 10/29/09 12:43 p.m.
                             Re: Sticking with 'spores' after allGeneral Vagueness 10/29/09 3:53 p.m.
                                   Re: Sticking with 'spores' after allRockslider 10/29/09 5:45 p.m.
                                         Re: Sticking with 'spores' after allGeneral Vagueness 10/29/09 5:57 p.m.
                                               Plasma sword / energy swordRockslider 10/29/09 7:37 p.m.
                                                     Re: Plasma sword / energy swordNarcogen 10/29/09 11:08 p.m.
                                                           Re: Plasma sword / energy sword7he grunt w/a plasma pistol 10/29/09 11:20 p.m.
                                                     "Plasma sword" sounds more classyUrsusArctos 10/30/09 12:34 a.m.
                                                     Re: Plasma sword / energy swordGeneral Vagueness 10/30/09 8:34 a.m.
                 Re: Sticking with 'spores' after allBry 10/29/09 10:38 a.m.
                 Re: Sticking with 'spores' after allRed_Breast 10/31/09 2:44 a.m.
                       Re: Sticking with 'spores' after allRockslider 10/31/09 10:27 a.m.
                             Re: Sticking with 'spores' after allRed_Breast 10/31/09 3:05 p.m.
                                   Re: Sticking with 'spores' after allRockslider 10/31/09 5:55 p.m.
                                         Re: Sticking with 'spores' after allRed_Breast 11/1/09 1:44 p.m.
     Re: Bad Cyborg movies - Flood onslaught challengeUrsusArctos 10/31/09 10:36 a.m.
           Re: Bad Cyborg movies - Flood onslaught challengeRockslider 10/31/09 1:11 p.m.
                 Re: Bad Cyborg movies - Flood onslaught challengeGeneral Vagueness 10/31/09 1:46 p.m.
                       Re: Bad Cyborg movies - Flood onslaught challengeRockslider 10/31/09 2:01 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.