Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Halo: Reach possibly previewed in Novembers ED
Posted By: Stephen L. (SoundEffect) <soundeffect@hotmail.com>Date: 10/27/09 3:54 p.m.

In Response To: Halo: Reach possibly previewed in Novembers EDGE? (deftangel)

: Hey there,

: This is a little bit of a long shot and I'm quite prepared to be told I'm
: barking up the wrong tree here. In the latest edition of EDGE magazine
: (208) the teaser for the next issue looks like it *could* be hinting at a
: Halo: Reach preview.

: You can see a scan I made of it at the bottom of my blogpost;- (feel free to
: embed the image here, I didn't know how :)

: http://couchcampus.com/2009/10/edge-teases-halo-reach-feature-for-november/

: Now admittedly I hadn't read Fall of Reach so there might be some obvious
: debunking detail I'm missing. Louis suggested that it looks a lot like
: Earth and the Moon, and that apparently Reach has no moon. I'd agree with
: all that but on the other hand, there are clearly satellites to the planet
: in the announce trailer, not all of it is glassed and shows an Earth like
: surface and whilst the colors in the trailer don't match up, the
: silhouette Reach poster is a lot closer in terms of
: "yellowness".

: In terms of timescales, it would fit. The first Halo 3 previews were November
: 2006. Maybe I can be wrong and right at the same time!

: Humbly awaiting to be told I'm missing something obvious. I'd love to know
: what it is if it's not what we think.

Reach has at least one moon, Ehilend. The images used do look remarkably like the Earth and the moon though.

My HBO Articles

Message Index

Replies:

Halo: Reach possibly previewed in Novembers EDGE?deftangel 10/27/09 3:45 p.m.
     Re: Halo: Reach possibly previewed in Novembers EDStephen L. (SoundEffect) 10/27/09 3:54 p.m.
           Re: Halo: Reach possibly previewed in Novembers EDArchilen 10/27/09 3:57 p.m.
     Re: Halo: Reach possibly previewed in Novembers EDdeftangel 10/27/09 3:59 p.m.
           Re: Halo: Reach possibly previewed in Novembers EDLoneRanger 2.5 10/27/09 4:10 p.m.
                 Re: Halo: Reach possibly previewed in Novembers EDArchilen 10/27/09 4:14 p.m.
     Re: Halo: Reach possibly previewed in Novembers EDArchilen 10/27/09 4:05 p.m.
           Re: Halo: Reach possibly previewed in Novembers EDMetalingus627 10/27/09 4:27 p.m.
                 Re: Halo: Reach possibly previewed in Novembers EDArchilen 10/27/09 4:32 p.m.
                       Re: Halo: Reach possibly previewed in Novembers EDsketchfactor 10/27/09 6:42 p.m.
                             Re: Halo: Reach possibly previewed in Novembers EDLouis Wu 10/27/09 7:01 p.m.
                                   Re: Halo: Reach possibly previewed in Novembers EDsketchfactor 10/27/09 7:06 p.m.
                                         Re: Halo: Reach possibly previewed in Novembers EDurk 10/27/09 7:30 p.m.
                                               Re: Halo: Reach possibly previewed in Novembers EDGeneral Vagueness 10/27/09 7:36 p.m.
                                               Re: Halo: Reach possibly previewed in Novembers EDFrankie 10/27/09 11:02 p.m.
                                                     Re: Halo: Reach possibly previewed in Novembers EDchris101b 10/28/09 3:06 a.m.
                                                     Re: Halo: Reach possibly previewed in Novembers EDNarcogen 10/28/09 4:03 a.m.
                                                           Re: Halo: Reach possibly previewed in Novembers EDBlackstar 10/28/09 8:05 p.m.
                                                     Re: Halo: Reach possibly previewed in Novembers EDStephen L. (SoundEffect) 10/28/09 6:23 a.m.
                                                           Re: Halo: Reach possibly previewed in Novembers EDNarcogen 10/29/09 2:18 a.m.
                                                     OMG, Moon Patrol 2 would make me weep with joy...GrimBrother One 10/28/09 8:07 a.m.
                                                           Re: OMG, Moon Patrol 2 would make me weep with joyGeneral Vagueness 10/28/09 10:06 a.m.
                                         Re: Halo: Reach possibly previewed in Novembers EDcrzymnky069 10/27/09 8:33 p.m.
                             Re: Halo: Reach possibly previewed in Novembers EDRyanTheHeretic 10/27/09 7:03 p.m.
           Re: Halo: Reach possibly previewed in Novembers EDdeftangel 10/27/09 6:15 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.