Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Arguing with video game logic...
Posted By: Gravemind <kuukan_no_kage@yahoo.com>Date: 9/7/09 9:38 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Arguing with video game logic... (Bry)

: That and there were still civillians in Voi, and who knows how many UNSC
: soldiers already bogged down.
: Suppose it depends if you mind a bit of fratricide or not.

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of few." The relatively small human presence at Voi vs., I don't know, all of humanity. If it were me and it was at all possible, I would've radioed everyone at Voi ahead of time, ordered an immediate evac, and then blew the place away with a nuke or MAC blast (the latter — which would produce a nice half-kilometer crater — would minimilize casualties, localizing damage mostly to the factory complex, blasting it and the AA gun away; that's opposed to the more greivous effects of an H-bomb). If anybody that stayed behind after being warned or if it was impossible to warn or evacuate everyone, well, that's an unfortunate but necessary loss. It's either them or every sentient being in the galaxy.

http://shadowofthevoid.wordpress.com

Message Index

Replies:

Battle of Mombasa - Longer than what we thought?CaptainTony 9/6/09 4:33 p.m.
     Re: Battle of Mombasa - Longer than what we thoughThe BS Police 9/6/09 5:13 p.m.
           Nothing there mate. *NM*CaptainTony 9/6/09 5:15 p.m.
     Re: Battle of Mombasa - Longer than what we thoughThe BS Police 9/6/09 5:18 p.m.
           Re: Battle of Mombasa - Longer than what we thoughBry 9/6/09 5:40 p.m.
                 Re: Battle of Mombasa - Longer than what we thoughThe BS Police 9/6/09 5:44 p.m.
                       Re: Battle of Mombasa - Longer than what we thoughBry 9/6/09 6:22 p.m.
           Uhh, Bro...Riceatron 9/6/09 5:42 p.m.
                 Re: Uhh, Bro...The BS Police 9/6/09 5:49 p.m.
                 Re: Uhh, Bro...Gravemind 9/6/09 11:49 p.m.
                       Well....Riceatron 9/7/09 1:50 a.m.
                       Re: Uhh, Bro...Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 9/7/09 10:48 a.m.
                             Re: Uhh, Bro...Riceatron 9/7/09 11:25 a.m.
                             Re: Uhh, Bro...Gravemind 9/7/09 3:30 p.m.
                                   Arguing with video game logic...MffnMn 9/7/09 6:18 p.m.
                                         Re: Arguing with video game logic...Bry 9/7/09 6:32 p.m.
                                               Re: Arguing with video game logic...Gravemind 9/7/09 9:38 p.m.
                                                     Re: Arguing with video game logic...Hikaru-119 9/7/09 9:59 p.m.
                                                           Re: Arguing with video game logic...Gravemind 9/8/09 3:21 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Arguing with video game logic...Bry 9/8/09 5:14 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Arguing with video game logic...Gravemind 9/8/09 2:22 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Arguing with video game logic...Riceatron 9/8/09 5:43 a.m.
                                                                       andRiceatron 9/8/09 9:44 a.m.
     My thoughts and minor ODST theoriesHikaru-119 9/6/09 6:22 p.m.
           Re: My thoughts and minor ODST theoriesfree 9/6/09 8:24 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.