Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: The Covenant need more ships to fight humanity
Posted By: RagashingoDate: 8/27/09 5:25 p.m.

In Response To: The Covenant need more ships to fight humanity!? (RyanTheHeretic)

Firstly, in the "Walk in the Park" cutscene, the Prophet of Regret says that "the war with the humans will require a great deal many more machines than we can currently muster". Now, he's sitting next to a Forerunner fleet (which must be pretty sucky if they decided not to use these ships, even in the final days of the war... but I digress), so I assume he's talking about spaceships when he says machines (it's not like they are planning to use Space Wraiths to glass our worlds, after all) but, I mean, this just doesn't make sense to me.

That forerunner fleet is destroyed at the end of halo wars.

Message Index

Replies:

The Covenant need more ships to fight humanity!?RyanTheHeretic 8/27/09 4:49 p.m.
     Re: The Covenant need more ships to fight humanityRagashingo 8/27/09 5:25 p.m.
           Re: The Covenant need more ships to fight humanityRyanTheHeretic 8/27/09 6:06 p.m.
                 Re: The Covenant need more ships to fight humanityRagashingo 8/27/09 6:30 p.m.
     Re: The Covenant need more ships to fight humanityscarab 8/27/09 6:46 p.m.
           Re: The Covenant need more ships to fight humanityJ23 8/27/09 11:12 p.m.
                 Re: The Covenant need more ships to fight humanityBry 8/28/09 12:43 a.m.
                       Damn sneaky Prophets..J23 8/28/09 2:34 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.