Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master C
Posted By: sharpsniper99Date: 3/3/09 5:54 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master C (Avateur)

: Hey Frankie!

: And yeah, prequels and exploring things in books and the Chief making cameos
: or getting some other stories from the past would be pretty neat. I think
: what we're getting at currently is that Master Chief, after Halo 3 anyway,
: should be allowed to rest for at least a couple of years before being
: revisited. I can't speak for everyone, but that's the way I've viewed the
: way this thread has played out.

Hmm i disagree, the reason i got into the halo games was for the type of gameplay you only get from playing as the chief, and if a spartan isnt the main character in the next halo game, what happens to the fantastic multiplayer we all know and love.

theres doing something for the sake of story, and then theres doing something for the sake of gameplay - for gameplays sake i would love another spartan style halo

Message Index

Replies:

Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master ChiefAvateur 3/3/09 11:05 a.m.
     Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CDrDoctor 3/3/09 11:08 a.m.
           Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CManKitten 3/3/09 11:13 a.m.
                 Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CBry 3/3/09 11:18 a.m.
                       Well, look at it this wayStarscream 3/3/09 2:33 p.m.
                             Re: Well, look at it this wayAvateur 3/3/09 3:24 p.m.
                 Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CDrDoctor 3/3/09 11:24 a.m.
                       Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master Cbluerunner 3/3/09 11:28 a.m.
                             Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master Czofinda 3/3/09 3:03 p.m.
                                   Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CPkmnrulz240 3/3/09 3:23 p.m.
                                         Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master Cbluerunner 3/3/09 3:43 p.m.
                                               REPUBLICAN SPACE RANGERS! *NM*gunluva 3/3/09 4:00 p.m.
                                                     I told you no bopping the boloney in outer space! *NM*bluerunner 3/3/09 4:18 p.m.
                                               Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CManKitten 3/3/09 4:17 p.m.
                                                     Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master Cbluerunner 3/3/09 4:26 p.m.
                                                           Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CFrankie 3/3/09 4:29 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CAvateur 3/3/09 4:34 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master Cbluerunner 3/3/09 4:43 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CFrankie 3/3/09 4:52 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CRoss Mills 3/3/09 5:34 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CLoneRanger 2.5 3/3/09 7:04 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master Csharpsniper99 3/3/09 5:54 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CAvateur 3/3/09 6:02 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CRoss Mills 3/3/09 4:40 p.m.
                                                           Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CAvateur 3/3/09 4:31 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CButtskunk 3/3/09 9:03 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CAvateur 3/4/09 11:34 p.m.
     I still have the feeling there's a FoR game to be *NM*Zerowind117 3/3/09 5:07 p.m.
     Super Smash Brothers Brawl in SPACE *NM*KP 3/3/09 6:44 p.m.
     Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CGeneral Vagueness 3/3/09 8:58 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.