Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master C
Posted By: Avateur <avateur@gmail.com>Date: 3/3/09 4:31 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master C (bluerunner)

: I halfway meant that as a joke, but I do think that any continued story with
: the Chief will be with a new cast of charaters. There's no big enemy to
: fight, except maybe the Brutes. That would be a hard sell for hardcore
: fans, so maybe they're going to stick with the prequel stuff. Is the Chief
: still the Cheif without the covenant? Is it Halo without a halo?

: I totally agree with you on the Halo name. I think they could have come up
: with a better name for Halo Wars, but the only reason they kept it was
: brand identification.

Halo Galactic Extravaganza: The Quest for Forerunner Technology.

I can see it now, a puzzla game that takes you all over the galaxy collecting bigger and better weapons and items until you have enough material to create "Uberdonium," the most powerful and indestructible object in the galaxy. Rated E10+ buy it today!

Message Index

Replies:

Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master ChiefAvateur 3/3/09 11:05 a.m.
     Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CDrDoctor 3/3/09 11:08 a.m.
           Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CManKitten 3/3/09 11:13 a.m.
                 Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CBry 3/3/09 11:18 a.m.
                       Well, look at it this wayStarscream 3/3/09 2:33 p.m.
                             Re: Well, look at it this wayAvateur 3/3/09 3:24 p.m.
                 Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CDrDoctor 3/3/09 11:24 a.m.
                       Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master Cbluerunner 3/3/09 11:28 a.m.
                             Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master Czofinda 3/3/09 3:03 p.m.
                                   Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CPkmnrulz240 3/3/09 3:23 p.m.
                                         Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master Cbluerunner 3/3/09 3:43 p.m.
                                               REPUBLICAN SPACE RANGERS! *NM*gunluva 3/3/09 4:00 p.m.
                                                     I told you no bopping the boloney in outer space! *NM*bluerunner 3/3/09 4:18 p.m.
                                               Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CManKitten 3/3/09 4:17 p.m.
                                                     Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master Cbluerunner 3/3/09 4:26 p.m.
                                                           Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CFrankie 3/3/09 4:29 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CAvateur 3/3/09 4:34 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master Cbluerunner 3/3/09 4:43 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CFrankie 3/3/09 4:52 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CRoss Mills 3/3/09 5:34 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CLoneRanger 2.5 3/3/09 7:04 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master Csharpsniper99 3/3/09 5:54 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CAvateur 3/3/09 6:02 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CRoss Mills 3/3/09 4:40 p.m.
                                                           Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CAvateur 3/3/09 4:31 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CButtskunk 3/3/09 9:03 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CAvateur 3/4/09 11:34 p.m.
     I still have the feeling there's a FoR game to be *NM*Zerowind117 3/3/09 5:07 p.m.
     Super Smash Brothers Brawl in SPACE *NM*KP 3/3/09 6:44 p.m.
     Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CGeneral Vagueness 3/3/09 8:58 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.