Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master C
Posted By: DrDoctor <bwwardiii@gmail.com>Date: 3/3/09 11:24 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master C (ManKitten)

: We really need to learn to embrace the contraction!!

: But back to the topic, I think it would be rather naive of us to think that
: we would never see another story detail that involves MC. It doesn't
: necessarily mean that he would be in a game though.

Good point. I suppose even a game could pull it off if done correctly. I just don't want what would essentially be 'Halo 4'.

Message Index

Replies:

Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master ChiefAvateur 3/3/09 11:05 a.m.
     Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CDrDoctor 3/3/09 11:08 a.m.
           Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CManKitten 3/3/09 11:13 a.m.
                 Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CBry 3/3/09 11:18 a.m.
                       Well, look at it this wayStarscream 3/3/09 2:33 p.m.
                             Re: Well, look at it this wayAvateur 3/3/09 3:24 p.m.
                 Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CDrDoctor 3/3/09 11:24 a.m.
                       Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master Cbluerunner 3/3/09 11:28 a.m.
                             Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master Czofinda 3/3/09 3:03 p.m.
                                   Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CPkmnrulz240 3/3/09 3:23 p.m.
                                         Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master Cbluerunner 3/3/09 3:43 p.m.
                                               REPUBLICAN SPACE RANGERS! *NM*gunluva 3/3/09 4:00 p.m.
                                                     I told you no bopping the boloney in outer space! *NM*bluerunner 3/3/09 4:18 p.m.
                                               Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CManKitten 3/3/09 4:17 p.m.
                                                     Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master Cbluerunner 3/3/09 4:26 p.m.
                                                           Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CFrankie 3/3/09 4:29 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CAvateur 3/3/09 4:34 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master Cbluerunner 3/3/09 4:43 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CFrankie 3/3/09 4:52 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CRoss Mills 3/3/09 5:34 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CLoneRanger 2.5 3/3/09 7:04 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master Csharpsniper99 3/3/09 5:54 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CAvateur 3/3/09 6:02 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CRoss Mills 3/3/09 4:40 p.m.
                                                           Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CAvateur 3/3/09 4:31 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CButtskunk 3/3/09 9:03 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CAvateur 3/4/09 11:34 p.m.
     I still have the feeling there's a FoR game to be *NM*Zerowind117 3/3/09 5:07 p.m.
     Super Smash Brothers Brawl in SPACE *NM*KP 3/3/09 6:44 p.m.
     Re: Msoft: I Doubt We've Seen the Last of Master CGeneral Vagueness 3/3/09 8:58 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.