Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Operation MC: Update
Posted By: ManKittenDate: 11/20/08 4:15 p.m.

In Response To: Operation MC: A Personal Memoir and Plan *longish* (ManKitten)

If anyone is interested in following my progress on this project, I have created a Facebook page. I wanted to document all of progress, but didn't want to spam up HBO for a whole year. I thought Facebook offered plenty of wiggle room for journal entries, picture albums and proper descriptions. It would also allow me to get feedback and any advice people want to offer as I am doing this.

Here is the link, if you are on Facebook, and interested, send me a friend request.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1655719024&ref=profile

I am not using this as a networking page, I won't be using this account to write on your walls or anything like that. It's just for those who might want to follow my project and talk to me about it.

So far, my work out program has been yielding results. And I plan on getting some materials to start making weapons this weekend. So, all future updates will be on that page.

Message Index

Replies:

Operation MC: A Personal Memoir and Plan *longish*ManKitten 11/5/08 11:34 a.m.
     Re: Operation MC: A Personal Memoir and Plan *longLord Osiris 11/5/08 12:03 p.m.
     Re: Operation MC: A Personal Memoir and Plan *longLouis Wu 11/5/08 12:35 p.m.
           Re: Operation MC: A Personal Memoir and Plan *longgrantix 11/5/08 11:28 p.m.
     Re: Operation MC: A Personal Memoir and Plan *longSonofMacPhisto 11/6/08 12:49 a.m.
           Re: Operation MC: A Personal Memoir and Plan *longJman 11/6/08 7:41 a.m.
                 Re: Operation MC: A Personal Memoir and Plan *longLouis Wu 11/6/08 7:42 a.m.
                       ;0Jman 11/6/08 7:55 a.m.
           Re: Operation MC: A Personal Memoir and Plan *longManKitten 11/6/08 7:57 a.m.
                 Re: Operation MC: A Personal Memoir and Plan *longDantrell 11/6/08 8:29 p.m.
     Operation MC: UpdateManKitten 11/20/08 4:15 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.