Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: A Man And His Probe
Posted By: SonofMacPhisto <sethjewett@gmail.com>Date: 8/6/08 4:18 p.m.

In Response To: A Man And His Probe (Morpheus)

I thought it was clever and short. Which is great - 'brevity is the soul of wit.'

Funny ideas throughout, I would have liked you to stick with one motif - that might have been more effective. I almost died when I saw the beginning - the 'Probe Show.' Very nice!

Stuff like the microphone, camera angles, etc. will improve with time. The hardest thing is to come up with a quick, funny idea that people would find interesting. So far, you're on the right track.

An example of what I mean with sticking with one theme, and this is just an idea in my head... would be running with the 'Best in Show' angle. Considering Sparky's tendency to 'chair' in the house, it would be humorous to watch him and then owner work harder and harder to cure of him of this behavior. Getting ready for the big show, that sort of thing - a la the Rocky movies. Then, at the big moment, the unthinkable happens (in some fashion or another).

Of course, if you make this into a series it always has to end with the Spartan killing Sparky with a rocket launcher. :-D Sort of like a send up of Old Yeller, but REALLY REALLY twisted.

Message Index

Replies:

A Man And His ProbeMorpheus 8/5/08 6:05 p.m.
     Re: A Man And His ProbeAglor 8/5/08 7:56 p.m.
           Re: A Man And His ProbeMorpheus 8/5/08 8:33 p.m.
     Re: A Man And His Probemendicantbias00 8/6/08 10:38 a.m.
     Re: A Man And His ProbeUrk 8/6/08 2:30 p.m.
     Re: A Man And His ProbeSonofMacPhisto 8/6/08 4:18 p.m.
           Re: A Man And His Probetygron 8/6/08 5:51 p.m.
     Re: A Man And His ProbeBlinding 8/6/08 8:53 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.