Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty Announcement
Posted By: Red_Breast <dpupohdi@hotmail.com>Date: 7/5/08 6:02 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty Announcement (Rockslider)

: Graphics maybe, but I won't be able to host vids at my site even if I get
: around to producing any. It would've cost me a lot more to have
: video-hosting rights, and I just don't love you that much. I mean, the
: excessive verbiage gibe was kind of endearing, but it only takes us so
: far…

Hi Rockslider. I hope this is good enough apology. I was tidying up my email account recently and noticed an email, re Iain M. Banks, and thought I remember reading this but I don't think I replied. There was nothing in my "sent" folder. Sorry about that.

I remember saying to you that I'm sure there's not much difference in broadband and narrow 56k prices. I hope it went that way. I take it you're still getting used to things but like Mig said you can use Youtube's services and embed the video. Maybe Louis will if you ask him. There's also, for H3, the Bungie fileshare thing. You can see how this works at Bungie.net. If there is a file you want (vid, screenshot, gametype) you select it and then on your 360 you can watch/look/play it. You'll need an account at Bungie and Xbox Live account linked. The free silver account will do.

Do you remember me saying about a run-through of H3 co-op on Xbox Live. re-You can be MC?
I don't have a gold account anymore, the type you need for playing online and have to pay for, but I do have some cards about for free 48 hour gold trial if you want to try.

I hope all the new tech doesn't induce a "techno-fear" like the type Neil from The Young Ones got.

Message Index

Replies:

Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementRockslider 7/3/08 5:04 p.m.
     I hope you meant pot"ted" plants... *NM*Don 7/3/08 5:34 p.m.
           Re: I hope you meant pot"ted" plants...Rockslider 7/4/08 2:41 p.m.
     Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementCaptain Spark 7/3/08 8:59 p.m.
     Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementNarcogen 7/3/08 9:11 p.m.
           Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementCaptain Spark 7/3/08 9:48 p.m.
           Oops! All fixed…Rockslider 7/4/08 9:05 a.m.
     Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementMajor Silva 7/4/08 12:39 a.m.
           He'll team kill you at every opportunity!scarab 7/4/08 12:58 a.m.
           Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementRockslider 7/4/08 12:46 p.m.
                 Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementNarcogen 7/5/08 12:21 a.m.
                       Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementRockslider 7/5/08 9:54 a.m.
                             Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementMiguel Chavez 7/7/08 9:07 a.m.
                       Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementBlackstar 7/5/08 10:23 p.m.
                             Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementCody Miller 7/6/08 1:11 p.m.
                                   Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementNarcogen 7/6/08 10:01 p.m.
     Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementMiguel Chavez 7/4/08 1:05 a.m.
           Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementRockslider 7/4/08 1:08 p.m.
                 you gotta lotta learning to do.Miguel Chavez 7/4/08 8:38 p.m.
                       Re: you gotta lotta learning to do.Rockslider 7/5/08 9:32 a.m.
                 Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementRed_Breast 7/5/08 6:02 a.m.
                       Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementRockslider 7/5/08 9:43 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.