Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty Announcement
Posted By: Rockslider <rockslider@badcyborg.net>Date: 7/3/08 5:04 p.m.

Well, not that big perhaps. This is just to mention that as of today, Bad Cyborg has moved to www.badcyborg.net, which should be a lot easier to remember than the old address, which went on for so long that some people actually used to fall asleep while typing it in. I had to pay good money to get this magnificent new domain, so you'd jolly well better get over there and make use of it!

Site still looks the same at present, but I've got new facilities at my disposal now (like, a broadband connection, finally!), so hopefully I'll be looking into jazzing it up a little so it's not just a solid wall of words. Maybe add some new features, couple of pot plants, whatever. The old site is still fully up at present, but probably won't be for long.

Oh, and I also have a new email address, for any of you who want to pester me about your wacky ideas for Halo 3 fun or whatever, as if I don't already have enough cyborg-based nonsense cluttering up my life. New Halo 3 fun coming soon I expect, now I've got my Xbox back from repairs. Not completely sure it's healthy though - it's done some funny stuff and doesn't seem to like the mass of old saves I built up. Grrr…

Anyway, that's all for now; hope to see you at the new place!

Bad Cyborg - Still fresh, still grunty

Message Index

Replies:

Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementRockslider 7/3/08 5:04 p.m.
     I hope you meant pot"ted" plants... *NM*Don 7/3/08 5:34 p.m.
           Re: I hope you meant pot"ted" plants...Rockslider 7/4/08 2:41 p.m.
     Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementCaptain Spark 7/3/08 8:59 p.m.
     Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementNarcogen 7/3/08 9:11 p.m.
           Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementCaptain Spark 7/3/08 9:48 p.m.
           Oops! All fixed…Rockslider 7/4/08 9:05 a.m.
     Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementMajor Silva 7/4/08 12:39 a.m.
           He'll team kill you at every opportunity!scarab 7/4/08 12:58 a.m.
           Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementRockslider 7/4/08 12:46 p.m.
                 Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementNarcogen 7/5/08 12:21 a.m.
                       Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementRockslider 7/5/08 9:54 a.m.
                             Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementMiguel Chavez 7/7/08 9:07 a.m.
                       Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementBlackstar 7/5/08 10:23 p.m.
                             Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementCody Miller 7/6/08 1:11 p.m.
                                   Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementNarcogen 7/6/08 10:01 p.m.
     Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementMiguel Chavez 7/4/08 1:05 a.m.
           Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementRockslider 7/4/08 1:08 p.m.
                 you gotta lotta learning to do.Miguel Chavez 7/4/08 8:38 p.m.
                       Re: you gotta lotta learning to do.Rockslider 7/5/08 9:32 a.m.
                 Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementRed_Breast 7/5/08 6:02 a.m.
                       Re: Bad Cyborg's Big Grunty AnnouncementRockslider 7/5/08 9:43 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.