Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Conversations from the Universe
Posted By: Leviathan <levihoff@yahoo.com>Date: 4/7/08 10:40 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Conversations from the Universe (Stephen L. (SoundEffect))

: It was mentioned ina few places that Spartan-IIs were needed for the armor as
: they only had the modified physique that could control it. It was an
: expensive program to modify them, but it was necessary for them to be able
: to control the armor. It was the armor tech that required such strong and
: quick soldiers.

I know this has been stated about the Mark V., but we really don't know that much about the Mark VI. do we? All we've got is this training mission from the comic, and The Armory level. What was true one mark might not be true for the next... unless Ghosts of Onyx state it's true, but I can't remember that off hand.

: They did make a technological armor that still required some enhancement, but
: not as much as Spartan-II soldiers. It still was out of the realm of Joe
: Average Marine...they were the Spartan-IIIs.

Yeah that's true, and I didn't say it in my last post, but I didn't figure the Mark VI. would be suited for a regular joe either. I was figuring the Spartans I's would be just good enough to pilot the beast...

Hah, I know I'm stretching things to their limits for this cockaminie theory! :)

Message Index

Replies:

Conversations from the UniverseSPARTAN-034 4/7/08 3:42 p.m.
     Re: Conversations from the Universereprobate 4/7/08 5:29 p.m.
           Re: Conversations from the Universekr-1426 4/7/08 5:43 p.m.
                 Re: Conversations from the UniverseThe More Deluded 4/7/08 6:19 p.m.
                       Re: Conversations from the UniverseCthulhu117 4/8/08 7:35 a.m.
                             Re: Conversations from the UniverseStephen L. (SoundEffect) 4/8/08 9:08 p.m.
                                   Re: Conversations from the UniverseSinisterSamurai 4/30/08 5:48 p.m.
                             Re: Conversations from the UniverseSinisterSamurai 4/30/08 5:41 p.m.
     Re: Conversations from the UniverseLeviathan 4/7/08 7:14 p.m.
           Re: Conversations from the UniverseInnerRayg 4/7/08 7:18 p.m.
                 Re: Conversations from the UniverseLeviathan 4/7/08 7:41 p.m.
                       Re: Conversations from the UniverseStephen L. (SoundEffect) 4/7/08 7:55 p.m.
                             Re: Conversations from the UniverseLeviathan 4/7/08 10:40 p.m.
                                   Re: Conversations from the UniverseStephen L. (SoundEffect) 4/8/08 9:00 p.m.
                                         Re: Conversations from the Universeelpolloguapo 4/8/08 9:34 p.m.
           Re: Conversations from the Universekr-1426 4/7/08 8:37 p.m.
                 James James from the Jan ILB audio was a SI.[AMS] GreyThor 4/7/08 9:42 p.m.
                       Re: James James from the Jan ILB audio was a SI.Calliope 4/7/08 9:55 p.m.
                             Re: James James from the Jan ILB audio was a SI.Calliope 4/7/08 9:57 p.m.
                             Re: James James from the Jan ILB audio was a SI.reprobate 4/7/08 11:05 p.m.
                                   Re: James James from the Jan ILB audio was a SI.free 4/8/08 1:15 a.m.
                                         Re: James James from the Jan ILB audio was a SI.reprobate 4/8/08 4:07 a.m.
                                               Re: James James from the Jan ILB audio was a SI.Onebitrocket 4/8/08 7:29 a.m.
                                   Re: James James from the Jan ILB audio was a SI.Document 4/8/08 5:20 p.m.
                                         That WOULD be a lot of orphans... *NM*Don 4/8/08 5:57 p.m.
                                               Re: That WOULD be a lot of orphans...SPARTAN-034 4/8/08 7:22 p.m.
                       Re: James James from the Jan ILB audio was a SI.kr-1426 4/8/08 5:02 a.m.
                       Re: James James from the Jan ILB audio was a SI.Don 4/8/08 12:41 p.m.
                             Re: James James from the Jan ILB audio was a SI.Louis Wu 4/8/08 2:09 p.m.
                                   Re: James James from the Jan ILB audio was a SI.Document 4/8/08 5:26 p.m.
           Re: Conversations from the UniverseRed X 117 4/30/08 2:51 p.m.
                 Re: Conversations from the UniverseCthulhu117 4/30/08 2:55 p.m.
                 Re: Conversations from the UniverseUNSC_Trooper 4/30/08 3:07 p.m.
                 You do realize that Sgt. Johnson is a Spartan I?InnerRayg 4/30/08 3:44 p.m.
                 Re: Conversations from the UniverseDevil mingy 5/2/08 1:03 a.m.
                       Re: Conversations from the UniverseStephen L. (SoundEffect) 5/2/08 4:36 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.