Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Halo 3: Knocking On Heaven's Door Video
Posted By: A Ghostly Ninja <shane@shaneallen.us>Date: 1/29/08 1:10 a.m.

In Response To: Halo 3: Knocking On Heaven's Door Video (Flud)

Wow, guys, that's pretty impressive! Nice cinematography and editing... I checked out your site and I like what you fellas are doing.

If I may make two suggestions: While I *love* your choice of music, I think it would be a little more emotionally powerful if you used the Guns N' Roses version of Knockin' On Heaven's Door. I can't remember the lead singer's name, but his version is a bit better, IMHO. (you guys might even *HAVE* used a Guns N' Roses version, but not the one that I'm thinking of. It's from the Greatest Hits album, and it rocks. Hard.) Also, I think MC should react more to what's going on around him. (Or if not, he should be hanging his head, staring at the ground, oblivious.) If you used that version of music (hopefully it wouldn't change the beat or timing) and MC had a little more visible emotion, I think this music video (?) would be a 9/10. As it stands, it's at least a 7, maybe 8/10. Very well done.

www.ShaneAllen.US

Message Index

Replies:

Halo 3: Knocking On Heaven's Door VideoFlud 1/28/08 12:59 p.m.
     Re: Halo 3: Knocking On Heaven's Door VideoMattus 1/28/08 1:24 p.m.
           Re: Halo 3: Knocking On Heaven's Door VideoPeasant Dave 1/28/08 7:43 p.m.
     Re: Halo 3: Knocking On Heaven's Door VideoA Ghostly Ninja 1/29/08 1:10 a.m.
           Re: Halo 3: Knocking On Heaven's Door Videoeddie m 1/29/08 1:24 p.m.
                 Re: Halo 3: Knocking On Heaven's Door VideoFlud 1/29/08 3:13 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.