Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: This is my point, exactly. *CH* *SP*
Posted By: scarabDate: 11/17/07 3:37 p.m.

In Response To: Re: This is my point, exactly. *CH* *SP* (elpolloguapo)

: Have you noticed? It's just the two of us here.

:-) well it is Saturday night (for me)

: Why would Sparky be invited to those "staff meetings?" What about
: "compartmentalization. In case I was ever captured, by the
: flood." (the Ark). If they didn't tell him about the Ark, other than
: its function in activating the Halos, why would they tell him anything
: more then "humans are the only ones who can activate the halos?"

True... so the minimum that he would be told would be that there is this new race called Hoomans that will take over as Forerunners, they look a bit strange (they have two eyes(!) but only one nose), don't be surprised when you see them.

But I don't think that he would then say this to the Chief in TB

343 GUILTY SPARK:

(pauses) More or less. Technically, this installation's pulse has a maximum effective radius of twenty-five thousand light years. But, once the others follow suit, this galaxy will be quite devoid of life, or at least any life with sufficient biomass to sustain the flood. (pause) But you already knew that. I mean, how couldn't you?

CORTANA:

Left out that little detail, did he?

343 GUILTY SPARK:

We have followed outbreak containment procedure to the letter. You were with me each step of the way, as we managed this crisis.

CORTANA:

Chief, I'm picking up movement!

343 GUILTY SPARK:

Why would you hesitate to do what you have already done?

CORTANA:

We need to go, right now.

(Sentinels float up behind 343 Guilty Spark)

343 GUILTY SPARK:

Last time, you asked me, if it was my choice, would I do it? Having considerable time to ponder your query, my answer has not changed.

Why would he say those things to a Human? Even if Humans had now become honorary Forerunners?

Why would he believe that Humans had been making decisions and had asked him questions prior to the Array activation? It was the real-Forerunners who did that. (The one eye, two nose guys.)

Are we to believe that Sparky thought that Humans had been making the decisions immediately prior to Array activation, that a Human pressed the button? <- obviously rhetorical question alert! :-)

Message Index

Replies:

Humanity-Forerunner Stuff, *CH Spoilers*yakaman 11/12/07 6:53 p.m.
     Re: Humanity-Forerunner Stuff, *CH Spoilers*elpolloguapo 11/12/07 7:41 p.m.
           Re: Humanity-Forerunner Stuff, *CH Spoilers*yakaman 11/13/07 10:19 a.m.
                 Re: Humanity-Forerunner Stuff, *CH Spoilers*Dundradal 11/13/07 10:28 a.m.
                 Re: Humanity-Forerunner Stuff, *CH Spoilers*elpolloguapo 11/13/07 3:28 p.m.
                       Re: Humanity-Forerunner Stuff, *CH Spoilers*scarab 11/14/07 2:16 a.m.
                             You missed his point, I thinkyakaman 11/14/07 9:06 a.m.
                                   Re: You missed his point, I thinkAnton P. Nym (aka Steve) 11/14/07 9:50 a.m.
                                         Re: You missed his point, I thinkyakaman 11/14/07 12:48 p.m.
                                         You're not going to like it *SP*scarab 11/14/07 2:23 p.m.
                                               Re: You're not going to like it *SP*scarab 11/14/07 2:46 p.m.
                                                     Re: You're not going to like it *SP*Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) 11/14/07 3:20 p.m.
                                                           Re: You're not going to like it *SP*scarab 11/14/07 6:06 p.m.
                                                                 Re: You're not going to like it *SP*elpolloguapo 11/14/07 6:14 p.m.
                                                                       Re: You're not going to like it *SP*scarab 11/14/07 7:31 p.m.
                                                                             This is my point, exactly.yakaman 11/15/07 4:00 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: This is my point, exactly. *CH* *SP*scarab 11/15/07 5:11 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: This is my point, exactly. *CH* *SP*elpolloguapo 11/15/07 6:12 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: This is my point, exactly. *CH* *SP*scarab 11/16/07 7:46 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: This is my point, exactly. *CH* *SP*Louis Wu 11/16/07 9:55 a.m.
                                                                                                           Re: This is my point, exactly. *CH* *SP*scarab 11/16/07 2:19 p.m.
                                                                                                                 Willfully obtuse?yakaman 11/16/07 5:08 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Wait a second....yakaman 11/16/07 5:18 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: Wait a second....elpolloguapo 11/16/07 5:50 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: Wait a second....scarab 11/16/07 5:52 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Re: Willfully obtuse?elpolloguapo 11/16/07 5:48 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Re: Willfully obtuse?scarab 11/16/07 5:49 p.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: This is my point, exactly. *CH* *SP*Louis Wu 11/16/07 9:15 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Re: This is my point, exactly. *CH* *SP*scarab 11/17/07 6:13 a.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: This is my point, exactly. *CH* *SP*Louis Wu 11/17/07 6:20 a.m.
                                                                                                                                   Re: This is my point, exactly. *CH* *SP*scarab 11/17/07 1:23 p.m.
                                                                                                                                         Re: This is my point, exactly. *CH* *SP*Louis Wu 11/17/07 4:06 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: This is my point, exactly. *CH* *SP*elpolloguapo 11/17/07 12:06 p.m.
                                                                                                                                   Re: This is my point, exactly. *CH* *SP*scarab 11/17/07 1:25 p.m.
                                                                                                                                         Re: This is my point, exactly. *CH* *SP*elpolloguapo 11/17/07 1:30 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: This is my point, exactly. *CH* *SP*elpolloguapo 11/17/07 12:08 p.m.
                                                                                                                                   Re: This is my point, exactly. *CH* *SP*scarab 11/17/07 2:00 p.m.
                                                                                                                                         Re: This is my point, exactly. *CH* *SP*elpolloguapo 11/17/07 2:10 p.m.
                                                                                                                                               Re: This is my point, exactly. *CH* *SP*scarab 11/17/07 3:37 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                     Re: This is my point, exactly. *CH* *SP*Cthulhu117 11/17/07 6:17 p.m.
                                                                                                                                                           Re: This is my point, exactly. *CH* *SP*scarab 11/18/07 5:55 a.m.
                                                                                                                                                     Re: This is my point, exactly. *CH* *SP*elpolloguapo 11/17/07 6:30 p.m.
                                                                                                                 Cortana LetterNarcogen 11/16/07 9:18 p.m.
                                                                                                                       Re: Cortana Letterscarab 11/17/07 3:10 p.m.
                                                                                                                             Re: Cortana Letter *SP*Narcogen 11/18/07 6:15 a.m.
                                                                                                                                   Re: Cortana Letter *SP*elpolloguapo 11/18/07 6:56 p.m.
                                                                                                                                   Re: Cortana Letter *SP*scarab 11/19/07 7:37 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: This is my point, exactly.elpolloguapo 11/15/07 6:06 p.m.
                                                     Re: You're not going to like it *SP*elpolloguapo 11/14/07 3:40 p.m.
                                                           Re: You're not going to like it *CH* *SP*scarab 11/14/07 7:05 p.m.
                                                                 Re: You're not going to like it *CH* *SP*elpolloguapo 11/14/07 8:28 p.m.
                                                                       Re: You're not going to like it *CH* *SP*scarab 11/15/07 8:34 a.m.
                                                                             Re: You're not going to like it *CH* *SP*elpolloguapo 11/15/07 3:11 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: You're not going to like it *CH* *SP*scarab 11/15/07 4:35 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: You're not going to like it *CH* *SP*elpolloguapo 11/15/07 6:25 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: You're not going to like it *CH* *SP*scarab 11/16/07 8:30 a.m.
                                                           Re: You're not going to like it *SP*Roflsalad 11/18/07 11:20 p.m.
     Re: Humanity-Forerunner Stuff, *CH Spoilers*Orpheus 11/12/07 7:48 p.m.
           Re: Humanity-Forerunner Stuff, *CH Spoilers*elpolloguapo 11/12/07 7:51 p.m.
                 Re: Humanity-Forerunner Stuff, *CH Spoilers*Orpheus 11/12/07 8:09 p.m.
                       Re: Humanity-Forerunner Stuff, *CH Spoilers*elpolloguapo 11/12/07 8:16 p.m.
           Re: Humanity-Forerunner Stuff, *CH Spoilers*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 11/12/07 9:25 p.m.
                 Re: Humanity-Forerunner Stuff, *CH Spoilers*Dundradal 11/12/07 9:32 p.m.
                 Exactly.Cthulhu117 11/14/07 6:44 p.m.
                       Re: Exactly.elpolloguapo 11/14/07 6:53 p.m.
                             Re: Exactly.Dundradal 11/15/07 9:18 a.m.
                                   Re: Exactly.Cthulhu117 11/15/07 4:53 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.