Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: That "Halo" ring looks to be above earth *imgs
Posted By: zugy <zugy343@gmail.com>Date: 7/11/07 4:02 p.m.

In Response To: Re: That "Halo" ring looks to be above earth *imgs (Ibeechu)

: I KNEW I'd seen that mark over what you're saying Austalia is before, and
: last night I thought it was related to the glyph from teh IRIS campaign. I
: quickly dismissed tahta nd forgot about. Now I remmeber where I've seen
: it.

: From a post a while ago where someone said the Word logo looked like
: decoration from Halo:

: Now, I took that, rotated it clockwise 15 degrees (and increased the size to
: fit), and voila:

Well one thing is for sure, that can't be africa up there because if it were it'd put "australia" where antartica is...And that can't be antartica because it would end about where the SP is...

Looking at the footage again, it looks to me like this is over the north america, right over canada is, if you back up a few frames you can see what sorta looks like japan, and that makes the bulge of land on the left part of asia, and the cracks that indented part looks like it might be hudson bay. Arg it's so hard to tell with all the clouds...Though that said all the clouds and the type some what support a more temperate atmosphere than the equator region. Really though, no part of earth I can think of seems to match the vid. It's possible the earth changed dramatically since 2007, either by natural process or by human interference (global warming, land reclamation) or by the covies blowing stuff up.

PS. I looked the part over again and it also may be over europe, with the other bits being greenland/iceland...And heck, it could be the earth upside down (well from what we're used to anyhow) which would make figuring it out all the harder...

Message Index

Replies:

That "Halo" ring looks to be above earth *imgs*Schedonnardus 7/11/07 3:18 p.m.
     Re: That "Halo" ring looks to be above earth *imgsLeviathan 7/11/07 3:22 p.m.
     Re: That "Halo" ring looks to be above earth *imgsSno564 7/11/07 3:32 p.m.
           Re: That "Halo" ring looks to be above earth *imgs58 7/11/07 3:39 p.m.
           Re: That "Halo" ring looks to be above earth *imgsangrymob 7/11/07 3:59 p.m.
     Re: That "Halo" ring looks to be above earth *imgsIbeechu 7/11/07 3:47 p.m.
           Re: That "Halo" ring looks to be above earth *imgszugy 7/11/07 4:02 p.m.
     That is not Earth.Slith 7/11/07 4:02 p.m.
           I don't know what it is...stan 7/11/07 8:01 p.m.
     Re: That "Halo" ring looks to be above earth *imgscalmkiller 7/11/07 4:11 p.m.
           Re: That "Halo" ring looks to be above earth *imgsEddy 071 7/11/07 6:13 p.m.
                 Re: That "Halo" ring looks to be above earth *imgsSlith 7/11/07 6:25 p.m.
                       Re: That "Halo" ring looks to be above earth *imgsWortroW 7/11/07 8:06 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.