Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Campaign Saved Films? Rain break.
Posted By: Red_Breast <dpupohdi@hotmail.com>Date: 7/1/07 1:21 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Campaign Saved Films? Still raining. (Rockslider)

Yes you van turn the music off. If only there was that option with most of the Halo trick movies etc these days.
Perect Dark Zero has 4 difficulty levels. There is no Easy. The first is called Agent which is Normal. Then Secret Agent followed by Perfect Agent and lastly you have Dark Agent.
The game has checkpoints but not as often as some of Halo/2. By the time you reach Perfect Agent there are no checkpoints. I know this annoys a lot of people but personally I'm enjoying it. I've only done 4 of the 14 missions on Perfect mode. You have to complete them all to unlock Dark Agent. Like the first game the weapons have secondary and some have tertiary modes. Knowing which weapons to take on a Perfect mode mission is where the replay comes in.
You have 4 slots. Pistols use 1. An SMG will use 2. A rifle 3 and so on. You can go through the game with just a handful of weapons on the first 2 difficulties. When you finish a mission if you want to be able to use that weapon in another mission you must have it with you at the end. Some people didn't realise this and tried Perfect Agent mode with just a limited selection of weapons. Bad idea. I think this is where a lot of people gave up on the game. A lot of it is trial and error but I find if I die, like Halo, it's my fault. I know it. A lot of games on harder difficulty levels have me wondering what killed me half the time.
It's not a game I'd recommend to anybody though. If you do get a 360 it does have a demo but it's not a great representation. I can't really compare it to anything else except the first Perfect Dark though. Only thing I can say is that as it was an early 360 game you shouldn't have to pay more than £10 second hand.
I've been busy the weekend. But I've just read the IGN interview that Frankie done that's on the HBO news page. The only thing new I got from it is interesting.
It seems the player isn't the only one that can deploy equipment, so now we might have to be looking out for trip mines, power drainers etc. Even though I found they didn't change the multiplayer much I'm not sure about campaign.

Message Index

Replies:

Campaign Saved Films?The Lamonster 6/20/07 7:55 p.m.
     Re: Campaign Saved Films?Sir Topham Hat 6/20/07 11:40 p.m.
           Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. *NM*The Lamonster 6/21/07 1:40 a.m.
           Re: Campaign Saved Films?Cody Miller 6/21/07 7:04 a.m.
                 Re: Campaign Saved Films?scarab 6/21/07 8:00 a.m.
                       Re: Campaign Saved Films?Red_Breast 6/21/07 6:34 p.m.
                             Re: Campaign Saved Films?scarab 6/22/07 8:07 a.m.
                                   Re: Campaign Saved Films?Red_Breast 6/22/07 9:20 a.m.
                                         Re: Campaign Saved Films?Rockslider 6/25/07 4:51 p.m.
                                               Re: Campaign Saved Films? Lovely weatherRed_Breast 6/26/07 7:12 a.m.
                                                     Re: Campaign Saved Films? Lovely weatherRockslider 6/26/07 5:35 p.m.
                                                           Re: Campaign Saved Films? Still raining.Red_Breast 6/27/07 10:23 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Campaign Saved Films? Still raining.Rockslider 6/28/07 3:23 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Campaign Saved Films? Rain break.Red_Breast 7/1/07 1:21 p.m.
                                               Re: Campaign Saved Films?One One Seven 7/1/07 3:04 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.