glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Campaign Saved Films? Still raining.
Posted By: Red_Breast <dpupohdi@hotmail.com>Date: 6/27/07 10:23 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Campaign Saved Films? Lovely weather (Rockslider)

: I'd always strive to avoid BT with the largest bargepole available.
I don't know exactly how DSL works. Don't you need to buy line rental from BT on top? How about a land line? As far as I know Hull is the only area where BT isn't in control of landlines. I know my sister in London has a deal with Virgin Media which I think comes through cable. It sounded like a really good deal.

: Hey, no need to backtrack, I said 'Good call' already; let's stick with
: tight-fisted!
OK your call.

: I did get Brute Force years ago, but
: you can get a fair idea of what I thought of that on my old Soapbox
: page. Hawk was damn cute though...
I read the reviews and decided to leave it. Never tried it. Apart from the two Halo games the only other XBoX game I own is Brian Lara 2005. Yes I'm into cricket.

: Occasionally other shooters have piqued my interest, but I've almost always
: ended up not bothering to buy them in the end, as I have so little
: confidence in getting an enjoyable gaming experience out of it. I've been
: disappointed too often. The last game I bothered trying was Tomb Raider
: Legend (by Crystal Dynamics),
Same here, Like I said I only have 3 XBoX games. As for the 360 I bought Perfect Dark Zero. I still have a N64 and Goldeneye and Perfect Dark. Wonderful games. I often read people saying it's amazing Rockslider is still playing Halo. I still play those 2 games regularly. Goldeneye is about 10 years old. Perfect Dark Zero's reviews don't favour it. I like it though. It has a lot of depth but you have to explore before finding it. I also have Gears of War. Fun for a couple of times but that's about it. I got Dead or Alive and Splinter Cell 4 as Xmas presents. DoA I requested more in the case of being a Halo collector. You can use a fermale Spartan to fight with. I bought Crackdown simply for the Halo3 beta. Turned out I didn't need to as I got in on the Friends & Family program. Finally I have Viva Pinata. Don't ask.
I tried the TR Legends demo but didn't like it. This is one great thing about a 360. I got a XBoX Live Gold account just to try the Halo3 Beta. But I'm not really into muliplayer. The gametypes I find boring. I just wanted to get a feel for Halo3. Anyway with a 360 you get XBoX Live Silver free. You can download demos. That's where I tried Legends. I always found the XBoX magazine with demos expensive but the Silver account is great.

: Aw, you're no fun. Can't we put the boot in just for the hell of it? I say
: they're all too busy spending it on recreational drugs and loose trousers.
: Or maybe loose drugs and recreational trousers, some of 'em. Either way,
: they should be banned from the streets and told to snap out of it.

Hmmm. No comment.
Anyway do you have plans for Bad Cyborg? I've never felt the need for videos but I think an occassional screenshot to point out certain areas you're referring to would help. It would just break things up a bit.
One thing I do think would be cool would be on Suzy's page. Do you know anybody who can draw? A Suzy charicature would look great at the top. Holding an old style BBC microphone. Do you know the type I mean?
All the best.

Message Index

Replies:

Campaign Saved Films?The Lamonster 6/20/07 7:55 p.m.
     Re: Campaign Saved Films?Sir Topham Hat 6/20/07 11:40 p.m.
           Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. *NM*The Lamonster 6/21/07 1:40 a.m.
           Re: Campaign Saved Films?Cody Miller 6/21/07 7:04 a.m.
                 Re: Campaign Saved Films?scarab 6/21/07 8:00 a.m.
                       Re: Campaign Saved Films?Red_Breast 6/21/07 6:34 p.m.
                             Re: Campaign Saved Films?scarab 6/22/07 8:07 a.m.
                                   Re: Campaign Saved Films?Red_Breast 6/22/07 9:20 a.m.
                                         Re: Campaign Saved Films?Rockslider 6/25/07 4:51 p.m.
                                               Re: Campaign Saved Films? Lovely weatherRed_Breast 6/26/07 7:12 a.m.
                                                     Re: Campaign Saved Films? Lovely weatherRockslider 6/26/07 5:35 p.m.
                                                           Re: Campaign Saved Films? Still raining.Red_Breast 6/27/07 10:23 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Campaign Saved Films? Still raining.Rockslider 6/28/07 3:23 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Campaign Saved Films? Rain break.Red_Breast 7/1/07 1:21 p.m.
                                               Re: Campaign Saved Films?One One Seven 7/1/07 3:04 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.