Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Campaign Saved Films?
Posted By: scarabDate: 6/21/07 8:00 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Campaign Saved Films? (Cody Miller)

: Last time I asked abou thtis, there was "no comment". Where was
: this confirmed?

Can't answer that myself but the saved films feature could make getting stuck at a checkpoint a thing of the past.

If the game auto-records the current level then you can rewind to a good restart position.

If they could be saved to file and put on the web then Rockslider could have great mega-battle starting points on his site.

If your box crashed then you could email Bungie the saved game and they could debug the crash. (Though I doubt if they'll be distributing patches after release.)

We know that Bungie is already using them to debug. http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=12545 (look for Bug Squashing)

I wonder if the debugging came first and coolness for users was an added benefit.

Message Index

Replies:

Campaign Saved Films?The Lamonster 6/20/07 7:55 p.m.
     Re: Campaign Saved Films?Sir Topham Hat 6/20/07 11:40 p.m.
           Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. *NM*The Lamonster 6/21/07 1:40 a.m.
           Re: Campaign Saved Films?Cody Miller 6/21/07 7:04 a.m.
                 Re: Campaign Saved Films?scarab 6/21/07 8:00 a.m.
                       Re: Campaign Saved Films?Red_Breast 6/21/07 6:34 p.m.
                             Re: Campaign Saved Films?scarab 6/22/07 8:07 a.m.
                                   Re: Campaign Saved Films?Red_Breast 6/22/07 9:20 a.m.
                                         Re: Campaign Saved Films?Rockslider 6/25/07 4:51 p.m.
                                               Re: Campaign Saved Films? Lovely weatherRed_Breast 6/26/07 7:12 a.m.
                                                     Re: Campaign Saved Films? Lovely weatherRockslider 6/26/07 5:35 p.m.
                                                           Re: Campaign Saved Films? Still raining.Red_Breast 6/27/07 10:23 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Campaign Saved Films? Still raining.Rockslider 6/28/07 3:23 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Campaign Saved Films? Rain break.Red_Breast 7/1/07 1:21 p.m.
                                               Re: Campaign Saved Films?One One Seven 7/1/07 3:04 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.