Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Another one bites the dust.
Posted By: Twelve LargeDate: 3/8/06 5:47 p.m.

In Response To: Another one bites the dust. (TEAM TRU7H)

: What a waste, I pray this doesn't effect HALO 3.

I don't look at it that way. They did their part and brought some great things to the games we love. If they felt it was time to move on and work on something else, then it was for the best, imo. More power to them. I'm sure there are plenty of talented developers out there that would love to take their place. Or try their best to fill the void. I'm sure those guys will be missed, but not by me. Well, I might miss Chu's long black hair.

Did frankie come back from the bunny slopes with any sponsors?

Message Index

Replies:

Hamilton Chu and Micheal Evans have left Bungie?!?Tempus Fugit 3/8/06 2:37 p.m.
     Re: Hamilton Chu and Micheal Evans have left BungiRoger Wilco 3/8/06 3:11 p.m.
     Must be news.. Evans profile still on B.netFyreWulff 3/8/06 3:38 p.m.
           Re: Must be news.. Evans profile still on B.netTwelve Large 3/8/06 4:19 p.m.
                 Re: Must be news.. Evans profile still on B.netManKitten 3/8/06 4:37 p.m.
                       Re: Must be news.. Evans profile still on B.netFrankie 3/8/06 5:27 p.m.
                       Another one bites the dust.TEAM TRU7H 3/8/06 5:29 p.m.
                             Re: Another one bites the dust.Twelve Large 3/8/06 5:47 p.m.
                                   Re: Another one bites the dust.sketchfactor 3/8/06 6:42 p.m.
                 Re: Must be news.. Evans profile still on B.netEvil Otto 3/8/06 7:07 p.m.
                       Re: Must be news.. Evans profile still on B.netjman571 3/8/06 7:40 p.m.
                       Re: Must be news.. Evans profile still on B.netDanteThePoet 3/8/06 9:06 p.m.
                             Re: Must be news.. Evans profile still on B.netRyan Broxterman 3/9/06 5:36 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.