glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Halo's holiness: not just for the Covenant?
Posted By: Peptuck <peptuck3@hotmail.com>Date: 12/2/05 10:38 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Halo's holiness: not just for the Covenant? (Doctor_Nightfall)

: I always interpreted this as being more of a near-orgasmic experience for
: him. I mean, this is what eh was made for, right? All those tests,
: effectively fantasising over the real thing?

: I always thought he was just thinking "Finally! At long last!"

: Just my thoughts...

If that were the case, you'd think he'd be referring to the Chief himself inserting the Index with such excitement and reverence. But when Spark is speaking, he's putting a lot emphasis on the absract action of reunification itself; a subtle but important distinction, especially for an AI grounded in protocol.

Message Index

Replies:

Halo's holiness: not just for the Covenant?Peptuck 12/1/05 6:06 p.m.
     Re: Halo's holiness: not just for the Covenant?bentrider 12/1/05 6:45 p.m.
     Re: Halo's holiness: not just for the Covenant?Pvt. Jenkins 12/1/05 7:13 p.m.
           Re: Halo's holiness: not just for the Covenant?John Warner 12/2/05 3:39 a.m.
           Re: Halo's holiness: not just for the Covenant?Nom 12/2/05 10:06 a.m.
     Re: Halo's holiness: not just for the Covenant?Doctor_Nightfall 12/1/05 8:52 p.m.
           Re: Halo's holiness: not just for the Covenant?Peptuck 12/2/05 10:38 a.m.
                 Re: Halo's holiness: not just for the Covenant?EarthScorpion 12/2/05 1:13 p.m.
                       Re: Halo's holiness: not just for the Covenant?Peptuck 12/3/05 1:31 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.