Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (long
Posted By: mrbananas <dgreenwood@lacademy.edu>Date: 11/4/05 11:42 a.m.

In Response To: Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (long (Stephen L. (SoundEffect))

: We don't seem to have much in common with a cuttlefish, but we DO have a
: common ancestor, with every form of life on Earth, plants and trees
: included. The ELites and Prophets are much more closely related than that.
: I'm not saying I agree with your position, just that you can't count out
: them not having a common ancestor.

Which is why i purposely stated that in the stituation of the placement of the elites and prophets that they could really have supposed to be on the same planet together, but overall, they were both put on the wrong planet.
So wheather are not they are one the same planet by accident or not doesn't truely make too much harm,

You have to remember, to make it easier for people to visialize/understand, I gave exact visaul examples. My main point is that an error occured that affect the forerunner, elites, and prophets. to give you an example of a possibility, i wrote out the specifics of this outline. however, it doesn't have to be this specifically,but this allows you the reader to think in your head "hmm, i guess it is possible for an error to occur that would explain why if we were forerunner why we don't have....." The stituation that i did choose once one that using the most of the limited evidence possible, create. theres not enough evidence to prove that elites and prophets are on the wrong planet, or shouldn't be together, but there is enough evidence to allow its fabrication or make the best possible educated guess.

And so, here i will write out the basic unspecifics to the theory.

The forerunner built the halos during the war with the flood, and actvated them. Uneffected samples of every or most life in the galaxy was preserved on the Ark. The programed ark then went about the process of reseeding the galaxy with life (thusly making the forerunners use of the halos not seem in vain, because they were really dying so that future generation would have to live in a world of fear do to the flood.) During reseeding, some error of some sort occured which is why humanity does not have any forerunner technology and why the covenant seemed to got a jump start on forerunner tech when it seems like it should have been intended for humans. i can prove that it was an error and not intended because guilty spark acts like we should know things that we really have no clue about.

And there is a heavy possiblity that the mistinteraption that the prophets made origanled might have been phrased to include the words journey of the ark, halos started the end, life begins anew from the journey of the ark (which is misinterpted into an after life when it really means the seeding process).

If you have any questions, or would like to point out major or minor mistakes, please do so that i can update and revise this. this is only first draft.

Message Index

Replies:

History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (long)mrbananas 11/3/05 8:53 p.m.
     Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (longcypher 11/4/05 1:25 a.m.
           Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (longscarab 11/4/05 1:32 a.m.
           Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (longmrbananas 11/4/05 11:19 a.m.
                 Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (longcypher 11/4/05 5:34 p.m.
     Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (longscarab 11/4/05 1:26 a.m.
           Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (longStephen L. (SoundEffect) 11/4/05 8:31 a.m.
                 Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (longmrbananas 11/4/05 11:42 a.m.
           Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (longEarthScorpion 11/4/05 12:22 p.m.
                 Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (longGrantix 11/4/05 1:57 p.m.
                       Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (longmrbananas 11/4/05 3:12 p.m.
     Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (longgryphonosiris 11/4/05 5:44 p.m.
           Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (longmrbananas 11/4/05 9:41 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.