Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (long
Posted By: Stephen L. (SoundEffect)Date: 11/4/05 8:31 a.m.

In Response To: Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (long (scarab)

: They both have long necks but their jaws are so different that its hard to
: believe that they share a common ancestor.

We don't seem to have much in common with a cuttlefish, but we DO have a common ancestor, with every form of life on Earth, plants and trees included. The ELites and Prophets are much more closely related than that. I'm not saying I agree with your position, just that you can't count out them not having a common ancestor.

: The books suggested that human colonies were found on other worlds with no
: explanation of how they got there (unless I dreamed that part).

The books do no such thing. The Inner and Outer Colonies are all descendants from Earth at some point. There are no indiginous humans out there in the galaxy.

My HBO Articles

Message Index

Replies:

History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (long)mrbananas 11/3/05 8:53 p.m.
     Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (longcypher 11/4/05 1:25 a.m.
           Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (longscarab 11/4/05 1:32 a.m.
           Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (longmrbananas 11/4/05 11:19 a.m.
                 Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (longcypher 11/4/05 5:34 p.m.
     Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (longscarab 11/4/05 1:26 a.m.
           Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (longStephen L. (SoundEffect) 11/4/05 8:31 a.m.
                 Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (longmrbananas 11/4/05 11:42 a.m.
           Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (longEarthScorpion 11/4/05 12:22 p.m.
                 Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (longGrantix 11/4/05 1:57 p.m.
                       Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (longmrbananas 11/4/05 3:12 p.m.
     Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (longgryphonosiris 11/4/05 5:44 p.m.
           Re: History of the Ark/Forerunner/Covies/Man (longmrbananas 11/4/05 9:41 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.